Collapse

Adidas Golf Shoes at the Bay

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Golf Shoes at the Bay

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Great deal on Tour 360 Boa and Adipower S Boost 3

Tour 360 Boa (Grey) - $135

Shop The Bay for handbags, women's and men's clothing and shoes, and housewares. Free shipping for all orders that meet the minimum spend threshold.

Adipower S Boost - $80

Shop The Bay for handbags, women's and men's clothing and shoes, and housewares. Free shipping for all orders that meet the minimum spend threshold.

Good find(s), I never knew The Bay even carried 'decent' Golf Shoes
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

I have the Adipower Sport Boost 3 and they are crazy comfy. I'm 3 rounds in with them and hands down the best golf shoe I have ever worn. They are comfortable right of the box, have little to no maintenance to them (maybe wiping off the white BOOST section if it gets grassy/muddy), and are super lightweight. They are my second pair of Boosts (I have the original leather spikeless too) and I regret buying a pair of DryJoy spikeless last year as they are nowhere near as comfortable.

Comment

Great shoe, fugly color.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post
          Great shoe, fugly color.
          Ron, which colour don't you like?

Comment

None in my size.
            What's in the bag......

Big Bertha V w Attas Rockstar
            TEE Fairway Wood
            Razr 4 and 5 Hybrid
            TLT'd Srixon Z745's 6-PW MODUS3 TOUR 105
            Scor 4161 Wedges

Odyssey Works Versa

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

Ron, which colour don't you like?
              Grey ones, getting too old to wear those colours! Love Eccos, but the Tour 360 are the best shoes I've worn.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post

Grey ones, getting too old to wear those colours! Love Eccos, but the Tour 360 are the best shoes I've worn.
                I already have a pair of Tour 360 Grey/Blue (3 years old), but these are BOA, so I might pull the trigger (p.s., you can't be getting "too old for those colours".....we're the same age!!

Comment

i picked up a couple of pairs from GT (price matching) and they had the Canada day sale (an extra 15% off). Hands down the most comfortable and stable shoe i have worn to date.

Comment

Just realised that I had bought a pair of Adizero Sprintweb and a pair of Tour360 ATV M1 for $40 each at the Adidas Reebok Markham Warehouse sale 4 years ago. I had to store them away due to house renovations. At that time there was controversy as to them being banned at certain golf courses. Want to try them out as most courses are soaked and quite slippery in spots. Are they really banned at some of the courses? Are they going to examine your cleats before you teeoff? Never had a marshall who seemed to be concerned at one's foot ware. Will be golfing at Caledon Woods this weekend.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X