Collapse

Under Armour & Oakley Golf....

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Armour & Oakley Golf....

Was at the Under Armour & also Oakley IN STORES ONLYthis week (Vaughan Mills, Halton Hills, Heartland....and I'm sure other locations), and ALL apparel (incl. golf) is 40% off "lowest ticketed price"

(sizes up to 2X)

eg. I was looking at a specific Oakley shirt, which was $60 minus 40%.....just saw the exact same shirt/size on the Dick's Sporting Goods site (under "Flash Sale") for $65 (US$!!)
    Last edited by Big Shooter; May 3, 2018, 11:04 AM.
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

I was at an Under Armour outlet STORE yesterday, saw black (golf) pants for $65 minus 40% = $39 (can't beat that for price & quality)
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Was at the UA store in Halton Hills (Trafalgar) to buy pants last week - great selection of colors and sizes at 40% off $65. As weather is frigid, I was also looking for a sleeveless quilted jacket to wear over the normal 18 layers...sleeveless so I could swing more freely. UA and Adidas options at Golftown are $130 / $200...ouch. UA store only had the long sleeve quilted jacket, but the Puma outlet across from UA store had the sleeveless quilted jacket at $100 less 40% - $60. All sizing in black up to 2XL. Perfect and warm. Great quality and find.
      No good deed goes unpunished.
      A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Hmmmm - wonder if had anything to so with the Nike Friends and Family sale this past weekend - an additional 30% off the lowest ticketed price. I grabbed a whole handful of cards the last time I went down to their headquarters in Beaverton, OR

Only had a couple for this sale - still made out with some fantastic deals

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X