Mack Daddy Wedges

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Daddy Wedges

Great deal here, $99.

https://justgolfstuff.ca/products/callaway-mack-daddy-4-wedge?utm_source=klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_camp aign=01HKTJN3A8R6MBC686ZARV3AG5&tw_source=Klaviyo& _kx=WX0eGSMgWHtPqSMI29Pa0HTpbmuwNNqUV-mm5basicBE9JepLMVQENEEPZ7Zf95g.SQLhXh
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Those black ones look slick.
    WITB
    9.5 Nike Covert
    15 TM Rocketballz
    3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
    52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
    TM White Smoke

Comment

I guess $100 is ok for a discontinued club but for double the price and a two week wait, I can order a current custom wedge with more choices of loft/grind/shaft and grip. And maybe, your club pro can help you out with price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 7.14.34 AM.png
Views:	281
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	3730775

Comment

Originally posted by Owentdc View Post
        I guess $100 is ok for a discontinued club but for double the price and a two week wait, I can order a current custom wedge with more choices of loft/grind/shaft and grip. And maybe, your club pro can help you out with price.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 7.14.34 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	3730775
        Who cares if it's discontinued? They don't have a best before date. Apples and oranges.

Comment

I like to buy stuff on sale as much as the next guy. All I was doing was pointing out some value in getting EXACTLY what someone might want for double the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Owentdc View Post
            I like to buy stuff on sale as much as the next guy. All I was doing was pointing out some value in getting EXACTLY what someone might want for double the cost.
            Well of course, but for most golfers, they couldn't tell you what bounce or grind was on their wedges, nor the shaft. It's a great deal for some awesome wedges seeing as most new wedges are going for double + that amount.

Comment

Just ordered a 60*...thanks for posting Jeff.
              BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
              Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
              There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X