No announcement yet.
Collapse

ClubLink "Players Card"

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redwing if you don't mind playing CLs daily fee courses .Losing home club priveleges with priority booking. And missing out on playing various other clubs. I dont know what club youre at but to me wouldnt be worth it to save a little cash.

Some of the daily fee courses are good tracks but way too busy for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post
      Redwing if you don't mind playing CLs daily fee courses .Losing home club priveleges with priority booking. And missing out on playing various other clubs. I dont know what club youre at but to me wouldnt be worth it to save a little cash.
      As a (Premium level) Players Club member this past season, I was able to arrange quite a few rounds at other (non-daily fee) ClubLink courses
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

I haven’t renewed my players club the past 2 years but I still get the member for day invites by email and still able to play some club link premium courses

Comment

Yah to me its way different. Yes you get member for a day passes at dome very nice tracks. Heck you may even get invites to play some others like KV KR Wyndance etc. But then youre paying those guest fees which adds up.

Comment

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback.

I’m currently at Glendale with Glen Abbey as second club. As much as I love it I just can’t justify the cost anymore. With dues, f and b plus annual membership fee I’m over 8k. Thought the ultimate might be a way to keep my foot in the door so to speak. Problem is I’m in the west end of the GTA so the only courses in my area are GA and HL. For the 3k that is the ultimate membership I’m also considering Osprey 5 day. A bit more of a drive but I hear all 3 courses are fantastic.

Comment

Sure cuz youre paying dues for Glen Abbey...maybe consider swapping to a cheaper course then. Glen abbey is o e of their highest dues.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X