No announcement yet.
Collapse

Your longest drive ever

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, hit a good one,235 off the back tees.

Comment

Osprey Valley passed Sunday, downwind, 1st hole Heathland's, high cut, wind caught it, hit train never came out.. next stop ball came to rest was all the way to Orangeville.

Comment

Down wind today,just killed it 257 approximately .

Comment

This was a while back in 2013. Hit a drive at Kings-barns with a 40+ wind behind me on the 16th. 407 yards, with a 52 degree wedge left on a 547 yard par 5. Luckily I made the eagle to cap it off ha ha.
          Ping Series 4 Bag

Taylormade R11S 9.5 Driver
          Accra M6 XStiff Shaft

Adams Tightlies 14 Degree Tour 3 wood

Taylormade R9 TP Irons 4-PW KBS C-Taper Stiff+ Shafts

Cleveland Rotex 2.0 52, 56, 60

33" Ghost Tour Blade Putter

Comment

I agree. The other day GPS read my drive as 290... scorecard yardage subtracting with yardage left showed 320++ diff not accurate. I retract all my previous numbers I posted because they were calculated based on scorecard yardages :P

Originally posted by soccerguy1961 View Post
            Used to think I hit plus 300 drives often. After using game golf I have realized they are never as long as we think. With game golf it's an actual gps calculated drive

this year at wild winds hit a 326 yard drive on number 6.

My game golf avg is 260.

Comment

Longest ever was 347 at Blue Springs 6th hole. Drove it to the middle of the green. Worst thing that I could have done. Keep trying to replicate that shot when I get to that hole so I either hook it into the crap or barely reach the fairway. I dont think that I have parred the hole since that momentous shot. Longest this year was 310 yards last week at Tremblant.

Comment

My furthest was at Puslinch, 330 yards.

Comment

Windsor Ontario to Myrtle Beach SC
                  Rip it and Sip it

Comment

About 390 on the par 5 9th hole at Apes Hill Barbados. Had about 160yards to go and took a bogey. Horrible iron play.
                    Driver -Titleist 913 Diamana D+ 72 x5ct S shaft
                    Metal woods - 13* Titleist 980F Strong 3
                    Hybrid - 19 * and 21*Titleist 585H
                    Irons - Titleist AP2 712 5-PW
                    SW - 56* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
                    GW - 52* Titleist Vokey Spin Mill
                    Cleveland 588 60* Lob wedge
                    Putter _ Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5
                    Bag- Titleist
                    Ball - Pro-V1x or Bridgestone B330 RX

NOTHING GREAT WAS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM

Comment

I really hammered one on #9 at Oakridge on Tuesday. The hole is 319 yards on the card. Tees were back of the deck and the only reason my drive didn’t make the green was because it hit a rake on the edge of the front left green side bunker or it would have rolled through and onto the green.

(Note, this was on the first pass through the 9 and not the 2nd time when I was a fair bit shorter than that but made birdie posted earlier elsewhere).

Comment

This is a bit of a skewed thread. Hitting a 280yd drive on hard pan with nice forward spin that rolls down wind, to 340yd isn't the same as a 340 carry bombed, and would certainly not look like as
                        imoressive it in person as the total number indicates.

might also be prudent to mention I have a few over over 300 every round and they all seem to plug

-Debbie Downer
                        Golf, eat, sleep, work and re-peat

Comment

294 yard Par 4 12th hole at Doon in Kitchener, I hit my drive 305 yards - Yes, you heard me, I drove the green and the ball went to the back of the green while the group in front were just finishing up and walking off...

There was a really strong wind with me, and my wife warned me not to hit - As my best drive had never before (or since) exceeded 280 yards, I really felt I was safe to hit but stupidly shouldn't have.

The group congratulated me on driving the green nice to say, and in case you were wondering, missed the Eagle by a couple of feet but an easy bird

Good times!

- Ian
                          TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
                          TM BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S)

TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)
                          TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
                          TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
                          TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
                          * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
                          TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
                          TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
                          TM TP5 Golf Ball
                          Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                          SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
                          Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

Comment

Originally posted by triniexr View Post
                            My furthest was at Puslinch, 330 yards.
                            Would love to know what hole you hit this one at Puslinch!!

TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
                            TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
                            TM TP5 Golf Ball
                            Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                            SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

Originally posted by tarrantian View Post

Would love to know what hole you hit this one at Puslinch!!
                              It was number 9. I missed my eagle and ended up with a bogie I chipped it and it hit the flag pole then I 3 putt.

Comment

Originally posted by triniexr View Post

It was number 9. I missed my eagle and ended up with a bogie I chipped it and it hit the flag pole then I 3 putt.
                                Wow that's a shame - The only reason I asked is most holes at Puslinch a 330 yard drive should definitely yield an Eagle. That must have hurt!!

TM TP5 Golf Ball
                                Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
                                SkyCaddie SX550 GPS

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X