X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Donald Rump - singularly unsuited to be POTUS

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
    Whoa! Kelly Ann Conway!
    I take offense at that, my eyes are bluer.
    No seriously. China is not even trying to hide its Imperial ambition in the Pacific. If no one stands up to it, no guessing where it will reach.
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
      Of course it's a disgrace. The entire campaign was disgraceful on both sides. What does this have to do with a hostile foreign government interfering with the election? I suggest if you're trying to make a point about "whataboutism," try to do so without doing the exact same thing.
      My apologies. When I read you answering my concern about the actual evidence of CNN conspiring with the DNC and the Clinton campaign with a question of whether I thought Fox engaged in such exchanges (for which there is zero evidence or allegation at the moment), I thought you might be deflecting but you must have meant something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
        What, you mean again? Pretty sure the post you're responding to said "absolutely" to that question, and said that the election was a **** show on all sides, etc. I mean, if your position is that you're going to insist other people aren't acknowledging the Democrats' disgrace even when other people are acknowledging the Democrats' disgrace, I'm not sure there's going to be a productive line of talk here. (And I'm not sure the person who started the "whataboutism" is really in a position to accuse others of "whataboutism," either.)
        My apologies. I must have misread you when you answered a post about the actual evidence of the DNC and CNN conspiring with the Clinton campaign with the assertion that the RNC did the "exact same thing", when there is no evidence or allegation of same.

Comment

Fortunately, he still has time to fire Twitter salvos at union reps, young women and the press.

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Man he has lots going on . . . no wonder he doesn't have time to meet with the FBI, CIA, etc . . .
          This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by r1404 View Post
            My apologies. When I read you answering my concern about the actual evidence of CNN conspiring with the DNC and the Clinton campaign with a question of whether I thought Fox engaged in such exchanges (for which there is zero evidence or allegation at the moment), I thought you might be deflecting but you must have meant something else.
            My apologies but I thought you used the CNN / DNC angle to deflect from the Russian involvement in the whole election thing raised by Jeffc. You must have meant something else.
            We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
            Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
            Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
            Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
            Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
            Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
            Srixon Star XV
            Ogio Grom bag

Comment

The US will now have a Secretary of State with no government or diplomatic experience. What he does have, through his company, is a huge financial interest in Russia. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                The fact that the Russians may have influenced a US election should be frightening to all Americans, regardless of which side you are on.
                You mean like? Shocking, I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
                  The US will now have a PRESIDENT with no government or diplomatic experience...What could possibly go wrong?
                  Fixed
                  What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
                  TM Rescue 17*
                  TM M2 4-AW
                  TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
                  Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

We already knew that Mr. Trump was a thin-skinned bully, whose extreme narcissism prevented him from any ability to moderate his own impulses. Many had been hoping that he would surround himself with people who knew what they were doing. Now we know that isn't going to happen. Don't you feel better knowing that?

Originally posted by ace in the hazard View Post
                    Fixed
                    Last edited by mpare; Dec 13, 2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

RUMP ISOLATES HIMSELF WITH C.I.A. ATTACK

Perhaps part of why he might not care is he only sees them once a week anyways!

The reaction to Trump’s comments about Russian interference in the election might actually be an encouraging sign for our system of checks and balances.
                      WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post
                        You mean like? Shocking, I tell ya.

https://mishgea.files.wordpress.com/...me-yeltsin.png
                        There has certainly been a long history of governments interfering with another country's elections.

However, I think there's a key difference here. The US influencing Yeltsin's win was in America's self interest. If Russia has influenced the outcome of this election, it could only be in Russia's self interest.

If you think Russia has a more positive influence on Canada's or the rest of the world's future, then this has been a good development.

I prefer the Americans, warts included.
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post
                          My apologies but I thought you used the CNN / DNC angle to deflect from the Russian involvement in the whole election thing raised by Jeffc. You must have meant something else.
                          Given that I began that post with the words "I can certainly agree with that", in reference to Jeffc's statement that all Americans should be concerned with the allegations of Russian involvement, I would say yes, you most certainly misunderstood my meaning.

Comment

Rumour is Rick Perry will head up a dept that he pledged to eliminate when he was running for P. He also called DT a "cancer on conservatism" and a "barking carnival act" not that long ago. Does Mr Perry have a problem with his memory? Or is he just doing what comes naturally for a political hack by moving into the swamp?

Comment

Originally posted by r1404 View Post
                              Given that I began that post with the words "I can certainly agree with that", in reference to Jeffc's statement that all Americans should be concerned with the allegations of Russian involvement, I would say yes, you most certainly misunderstood my meaning.
                              ...then abruptly took a right turn to something that supported your position...
                              We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                              Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                              Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                              Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                              Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                              Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                              Srixon Star XV
                              Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                                There has certainly been a long history of governments interfering with another country's elections.

However, I think there's a key difference here. The US influencing Yeltsin's win was in America's self interest. If Russia has influenced the outcome of this election, it could only be in Russia's self interest.

If you think Russia has a more positive influence on Canada's or the rest of the world's future, then this has been a good development.

I prefer the Americans, warts included.
                                I think what we'll see is a shift in allies.The next 4 years will be markedly different from what we've had before.
                                Putin will cozy up to Trump so that their combo can neutralize China's political and economic reach.
                                All shared ideology aside, China is a more potent threat now to Russia, much more so than the USA ever was.
                                If Russia and the USA can come to mutually satisfying terms,Russia's secret submarine base on the Kamchatka peninsula could temper any posturing China's Pacific navy may adopt.
                                Strange as it may sound, Russia saying "I got your back in the Pacific" may become the new reality.
                                things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X