This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

You should ask that of some of the lefties on here. We now have 1,395 pages of speculative evidence against Trump...
    Some of the evidence is self admítted (grab em by the pu**y, fine people on both sides), some circumstantial, but looked at in totality amounts to the inevitable conclusion

Comment

• Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post

Some of the evidence is self admítted (grab em by the pu**y, fine people on both sides), some circumstantial, but looked at in totality amounts to the inevitable conclusion
      In the case of the Ukraine phone call, both Trump and Giuliani have admitted to making a request of the Ukrainian PM to investigate Biden. At best, that's probably a campaign finance violation. At worst, it's Abuse of Power.

In the meantime, Trump has decided to throw another personal lawyer under the bus...
      Trump administration officials reportedly blaming Rudy Giuliani for Ukraine debacle: 'This shitshow that we're in…Rudy—he did all of this.'
      TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

In the case of the Ukraine phone call, both Trump and Giuliani have admitted to making a request of the Ukrainian PM to investigate Biden. At best, that's probably a campaign finance violation. At worst, it's Abuse of Power.

In the meantime, Trump has decided to throw another personal lawyer under the bus...
        Following the script, the WH is trying to negotiate a redacted version of one phone call with Congress. After Trump said he would release the complete transcript. Also, NYT reports the whistleblower complaint may involve more than one phone call.
        So we will likely see a redacted version first with a full court press on "exoneration" to the media and his base. Then the whistleblower will be destroyed in the media by the sycophants before the complaint is actually released.
        Promised complete cooperation, will not actually cooperate, offer up your own version of events, use the media to discredit the whistleblower and hope the base sticks with you. Have we seen this before?

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

Following the script, the WH is trying to negotiate a redacted version of one phone call with Congress. After Trump said he would release the complete transcript. Also, NYT reports the whistleblower complaint may involve more than one phone call.
          So we will likely see a redacted version first with a full court press on "exoneration" to the media and his base. Then the whistleblower will be destroyed in the media by the sycophants before the complaint is actually released.
          Promised complete cooperation, will not actually cooperate, offer up your own version of events, use the media to discredit the whistleblower and hope the base sticks with you. Have we seen this before?
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b29?li=BBnb7Kz
          You left out the part where other IC and State Dept employees come forward, and they're held up as proof of the existence of a "Deep State".

Comment

• Today is gonna be lit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
              Today is gonna be lit!
              Nah. We're going to see a readout of a "phone call" that talks about sunshine, rainbows, and lolipops. I doubt we get anything close to an unredacted version of the complaint. I also doubt Congress gets that either.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                It's laughable that the very people who are so willing to personally attack the character, intelligence and motives of a 16 year old girl are the same ones who will twist themselves into knots in defending the character, intelligence and motives of Donald Trump. Sad. Very sad.

I urge everyone here to read the aljazeera link that pudubny posted.
                Despite her own challenges she is without question this century's motivated Joan of Arc,who was also 16, and similarly vilified, when her journey began.
                here it is again.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...191445655.html
                things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Nah. We're going to see a readout of a "phone call" that talks about sunshine, rainbows, and lolipops. I doubt we get anything close to an unredacted version of the complaint. I also doubt Congress gets that either.
                  True.

Suffice to day one would get more truth from a Penthouse letter to the editor (is that still a thing?) than anything the WH releases.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                    There's little need to speculate with respect to Trump. His outrageous behaviour is on public display for all to see.

I'm not talking about his personality, I'm referring to the number of times certain posters have said he is guilty of committing crimes as President...

Russiagate
                    StormyGate
                    Ukrainegate

Comment

• What you see from the Democratic party leadership and the DNC is like a dying animal taking its last breath. Impeachment is their last breath before the likes of Horowitz, Huber, and Durham drop the hammer.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SeanAvery2point0;n3042984]

I'm not talking about his personality, I'm referring to the number of times certain posters have said he is guilty of committing crimes as President...

Russiagate - How many were charged as a result? How much obstruction was needed to insure 'no collusion' was found?
                        StormyGate - Broke campaign finance laws?
                        Ukrainegate - Campaign finance laws again?

If the Senate had any balls whatsoever, can you say with a straight face he would still be in the big chair even after 1 year... Hold a mirror up while you lie to yourself...

Attached Files

Comment

Russiagate
                          StormyGate
                          Ukrainegate
                          Have you forgotten what transpires?

Russia,

I have never met Russians.
                          Oh we met with Russians about adoption.
                          Yeah there was a letter of intent to build in Moscow.
                          Manafort, Flynn and Papadopoulos all with strong Russian ties,
                          Russians overpaying for Trump properties.
                          The firing of multiple civil servants including Comet.
                          Mueller testified that Trump could be charged with obstruction.
                          Russia if you are listening.

The list could be made page's long on Russia alone.

Get your head out of the sand.
                          Last edited by Bern; Sep 25, 2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gwelfgulfer;n3042986]
                            Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Russiagate - How many were charged as a result? How much obstruction was needed to insure 'no collusion' was found?

If the Senate had any balls whatsoever, can you say with a straight face he would still be in the big chair even after 1 year... Hold a mirror up while you lie to yourself...
                            Exactly. Add in what Mueller said and there is a pattern of behaviour that 'crosses the line'.
                            No president, including Nixon has so consistently disregarded the rules of behaviour required and/or expected of a president.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gwelfgulfer;n3042986]
                              Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Both Trump and Giuliani have admitted to requesting that a foreign government investigate Biden/Biden's son.

That in itself is probably a violation of election laws. FULL STOP.

Comment

What you see from the Democratic party leadership and the DNC is like a dying animal taking its last breath. Impeachment is their last breath before the likes of Horowitz, Huber, and Durham drop the hammer.
                                The FBI, Obama, Biden, Comey, McCabe, etc are not on trial during impeachment. Once the articles of impeachment are written up, Congress has sweeping powers to investigate and request evidence. If they include emoluments, then Trump's tax returns and business records will have to be turned over without delay. Their will be no argument, it's evidence in a trial. Delays for privilege will be swiftly dealt with and limited. Privilege does not include illegal acts. They can interview the whistleblower, all the transcript takers and Rudy. While Rudy has some privilege as his lawyer, he claims he was acting on behalf of the State department where he has no privilege. Rudy has helped sink his own life raft which is privilege. It becomes much harder for Trump to delay, hide and restrict the inquiry. If they include obstruction, they can further investigate Trump, Comey and Lewandowski again. All the oversight inquiries Trump has avoided providing information can be included. It becomes very hard for Trump to hide.
                                I don't know how explicitly Trump asked for Biden to be investigated or if he threatened to withhold the aid package from Ukraine. But the reason we are here is because Congress has the right to that information and Trump and his DOJ don't want them to have it.
                                i personally doubt even if Trump explicitly asked Ukraine to investigate Biden that the Senate would agree to the extent to convict. But then they will know at least where the GOP senators stand. And...evidence usually brings more questions.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X