X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
    Hey look, the schitter is back.
    What's the Over/Under # on how many new TGN Profiles created? Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petedv View Post

What's the Over/Under # on how many new TGN Profiles created? Asking for a friend.
      Well, this is 3 in less than 24 hrs. So for the rest of the year were on pace for 951. I'll go with a safe bet in at least 30.

More if drumpf gets shown for what he is (cause ya know, we don't know for sure if he's complete garbage or not) as he will try and stall out any court proceedings as long as possible.

Comment

• Time for this to close!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Well, this is 3 in less than 24 hrs. So for the rest of the year were on pace for 951. I'll go with a safe bet in at least 30.

More if drumpf gets shown for what he is (cause ya know, we don't know for sure if he's complete garbage or not) as he will try and stall out any court proceedings as long as possible.
          You've gotta wonder about a person who is so obsessed with a message board that they have to keep inventing new usernames.

Like, this guy is just sitting there gnashing his teeth and thinking "oh man, I've just gotta go back to TGN to fight with people!" I can't imagine having such an obsession over something so trivial as a handful of people on a message board. In a way, I feel sorry for him. There has to be something wrong in his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

You've gotta wonder about a person who is so obsessed with a message board that they have to keep inventing new usernames.

Like, this guy is just sitting there gnashing his teeth and thinking "oh man, I've just gotta go back to TGN to fight with people!" I can't imagine having such an obsession over something so trivial as a handful of people on a message board. In a way, I feel sorry for him. There has to be something wrong in his life.
            I agree, it is quite sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

Wonder if he’s in any political Facebook groups or political forums that aren’t golf specific?
              Ping G410 Plus
              Ping G410 3W
              Ping G400 7W or 3H
              Ping G400 4H
              Ping G400 5 - UW
              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	39A7EDF1-E076-412F-86B0-337F9B855CC7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	3321724
                Ping G410 Plus
                Ping G410 3W
                Ping G400 7W or 3H
                Ping G400 4H
                Ping G400 5 - UW
                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Yup, just reading an NPR article on drumpf throwing yet another person under the bus. Truly a pathetic person.

The turtle really needs to reply with a helping hand of all investigations going forward and not stonewall it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                    Click image for larger version Name:	39A7EDF1-E076-412F-86B0-337F9B855CC7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	3321724
                    Just like Trump to say that he received more votes than any other sitting President while glossing over the fact that he lost the popular vote both times he ran, the second time by more than 7 million votes.

Also interesting that he states that Nancy Pelosi 'almost lost her job'. True, but she didn't lose it. She got the job in 2018 during Trump's watch, and got it again during Trump's failed bid for re-election. So, Trump seems to believe that failing twice to defeat Pelosi is some sort of achievement.

Comment

• Me thinks Mitch is a little better at playing the political game than Trump. Will be interesting to see how he responds to Trump calling him out like this. The fractures in the GOP are starting to get wider and that plays right into the hands of the Dems.
                      Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                      X