This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fore Skinz

Yes I did read past the headline to where it said a well funded cabal is responsible. From there unlike you I began to think critically and ask questions such as,
    Who is part of this cabal?
    Why aren't their identities published?
    How do I know they're non partisan?
    Is Nancy Pelosi and her Russiagate conspiracies apart of this cabal?

Unlike you I didn't just accept that this cabal is being entirely truthful, especially when the left is doctoring evidence at impeachment trials, and now the NYT have redacted theor claim that the officer who died during the Jan 6 riots from being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher. You know the one everyone is saying Trump is responsible for.

The truth....the officer died of an unrelated stroke.

So yes I did read past the headline and unlike you I also asked critical questions that weren't addressed instead.
    You say you read it, but you did not comprehend:

"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

It doesn't say it was a secret cabal, it says that to the paranoids(mostly right wingnuts), it *SOUNDS* like a cabal.

And the rest of the article does state who was involved in it. And it further states that they are bringing this to light to show what was done and what was needed to head off Drumpf at the pass.

If you stay active long enough, please provide counter articles that state, in effect, this article by Time says that my organization was part of this, and that is not true. It is in print(or emedia), so please provide links to rebuttals from people who are mentioned as being part of this, who are saying that they were not.

Did this group call up governors and state AG and stat sos and threaten them, tell them to change the results? Or was that Drumpf.

Do you have any factual evidence that any of the people mentioned in the article tried to get people to vote a certain way, or just get them to vote?

Do you have any factual evidence that any of the people mentioned in the article hacked into voting machines?

Do you have any factual evidence that any of the people mentioned in the article cheats at golf? Drumpf does, all the time, except when he is in a televised pro-am like the AT&T, when he shoots 10+ above his so called handicap.

Comment

• I find that whenever I encounter the word "cabal" in any piece I'm reading, I disregard whatever came before and skip whatever comes after. Just the way I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by wlorcb View Post

Do you have any factual evidence that any of the people mentioned in the article cheats at golf? Drumpf does, all the time, except when he is in a televised pro-am like the AT&T, when he shoots 10+ above his so called handicap.
        There are reasons that Trump has not been invited back to the AT&T since 2006. Hopefully the invitation committee will someday remove their "whatever happens at the AT&T stays at the AT&T" policy and let everyone know why he isn't invited back.

TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by landlord View Post
          I find that whenever I encounter the word "cabal" in any piece I'm reading, I disregard whatever came before and skip whatever comes after. Just the way I am.
          A very wise move.
          Ping G410 Plus
          Ping G410 3W
          Ping G400 7W or 3H
          Ping G400 4H
          Ping G400 5 - UW
          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
          Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
          Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
            I was bing watching Yellowstone S1 and S2 and seems like I missed a lot of drama.

And yeah, Whataboutism is still alive and well, it appears.
            Like Yellowstone?

Comment

• If KBB is now a Foreskin, who is the Mohel and when is the Bris?
              The phallic symbolism continues......how very Freudian.

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post
                If KBB is now a Foreskin, who is the Mohel and when is the Bris?
                The phallic symbolism continues......how very Freudian.
                Being a Mohel does have its advantages... a few extra skins a week, the tips are good, and a chance to get a head.
                TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Maybe it's a silent cry for help from some other affliction that no one notices because the cabal or elite or something.

Comment

• Commander in Cheat for those looking for documentation on Trump cheating at golf.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Being a Mohel does have its advantages... a few extra skins a week, the tips are good, and a chance to get a head.
                      There is an old joke about foreskins and wallets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                        Maybe it's a silent cry for help from some other affliction that no one notices because the cabal or elite or something.
                        Sometimes I just look at someone’s username and wonder why.
                        Ping G410 Plus
                        Ping G410 3W
                        Ping G400 7W or 3H
                        Ping G400 4H
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Sometimes I just look at someone’s username and wonder why.
                          My guess is fighting his (or her or they/them) sexuality and projecting. So conservatively brainwashed and just lashing out. I'm sure on other forums he (or her or they/them) are doing the same thing. Should reach out to Justin, this is the sort of thing that the Libs can get behind and help fund, mental health and crisis issues are no joke. Well, a bit of a joke.

Comment

• Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks Trump continuing to be the GOP presidential nominee will result in the Dems holding onto power for a long while, here's a quote from a WSJ oped:

"Mr. Trump may run again, but he won’t win another national election. He lost re-election before the events of Jan. 6, and as President his job approval never rose above 50%. He may go on a revenge campaign tour, or run as a third-party candidate, but all he will accomplish is to divide the center-right and elect Democrats. The GOP’s defeats in the two Jan. 5 Georgia Senate races proved that. The country is moving past the Trump Presidency, and the GOP will remain in the wilderness until it does too."

Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

• Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post
                              Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks Trump continuing to be the GOP presidential nominee will result in the Dems holding onto power for a long while, here's a quote from a WSJ oped:

"Mr. Trump may run again, but he won’t win another national election. He lost re-election before the events of Jan. 6, and as President his job approval never rose above 50%. He may go on a revenge campaign tour, or run as a third-party candidate, but all he will accomplish is to divide the center-right and elect Democrats. The GOP’s defeats in the two Jan. 5 Georgia Senate races proved that. The country is moving past the Trump Presidency, and the GOP will remain in the wilderness until it does too."
                              Heard Lindsey Graham on TV, he said he’s going to Florida to meet with trump as he thinks it’s important to keep MAGA alive.
                              Ping G410 Plus
                              Ping G410 3W
                              Ping G400 7W or 3H
                              Ping G400 4H
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

Like Yellowstone?
                                I just finished the last episode on S3 after starting S1 on Friday night.

After S2 and the slow couple episodes at the start of S3, I thought I could just take the rest leisurely the rest of the week. Oh man, was I wrong. Now I can't wait for S4. I hope one of Narco Mexico S3, Kingdom S3, and Yellowstone S4 is bound to arrive soon...I hope.

BTW, I am just glad Jaime finally made up his damned mind.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X