President Trump

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's narcissism always gets in the way.

His vanity will not ever allow him to appear as if he has no expertise or is not the smartest guy in the room, no matter the topic. Nevertheless, his native affinity for avoiding any kind of accountability just in case something goes off the rails leads him to make hard declarative sentences with absolute certainty in one breath and then injecting little worms of "back off" qualifications in the next breath. That way he achieves plausauble deniability in his own mind and justification for fake news mewling afterwards.

His entire life is based on big, blustering, false premised deal making with the intent to deceive for his own gain. Why others enabled this man to do what he has done for forty-plus years is beyond me....two in the head is the usual Goodfellas solution to guys like him.

Comment

• Someone on twitter nailed it. Its the Dunning Kruger Effect

The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence

He is thick, he's just too thick to recognize how thick he really is.

Comment

• today he says it was just a sarcastic question to the fake news reporters

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post
          today he says it was just a sarcastic question to the fake news reporters
          The "I was only joking" defence. After reminding us how stupid he is, he reminds us how immature he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

The "I was only joking" defence. After reminding us how stupid he is, he reminds us how immature he is.
            I just watched Anderson Cooper bemoaning the scientists and others around Trump who wouldn't take him to task on his comments. I think Anderson Cooper should just STFU until the reporters and journalists start taking Trump to task.
            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Richd View Post
              today he says it was just a sarcastic question to the fake news reporters
              Yep, right on cue....after seeing the fallout, Trump, who was dead serious yesterday, now claims that he was masterfully leading on the fake news guys who are too dumb to recognize his clever wit....in the midst of a deadly serious pandemic with 50K dead and counting.

Geez, WH news corps and network/print editors, time to pull the plug on this circus. Why not just don't show up if Trump is scheduled to appear...and stick to it?

Comment

• Maybe below is why dude was trying to change the news cycle. Perhaps he would drink Clorox today to distract the reporters.

Trump owes tens of millions to the Bank of China — and the loan is due soon

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...na-debt-205475

Comment

• After saying he was being sarcastic..Dude went right back at it.

Comment

• Isn't it time for someone in Trump's entourage/administration to have their Howard Beale (Peter Finch in Network) moment, stand up during one of the 'press conferences' and publicly call out the President?

"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore."

Please Fauci, Birx or someone with similar credentials in a similar role. When it is your term at the podium, demonstrate that the 'Wannabe Emperor' indeed has no clothes.
                    Last edited by Arthur Dailey; Apr 24, 2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
                      Isn't it time for someone in Trump's entourage/administration to have their Howard Beale (Peter Finch in Network) moment, stand up during one of the 'press conferences' and publicly call out the President?

"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take this anymore."

Please Fauci, Birx are someone with similar credentials in a similar role. When it is your term at the podium, demonstrate that the 'Wannabe Emperor' indeed has no clothes.
                      Let’s start with a single reporter shouting “BULLSH!T”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty View Post

Yep, right on cue....after seeing the fallout, Trump, who was dead serious yesterday, now claims that he was masterfully leading on the fake news guys who are too dumb to recognize his clever wit....in the midst of a deadly serious pandemic with 50K dead and counting.

Geez, WH news corps and network/print editors, time to pull the plug on this circus. Why not just don't show up if Trump is scheduled to appear...and stick to it?
                        Too bad he doesn't let the doctors talk first, then when he takes the podium they could all get up and walk out.

Although then they would probably lose their credentials.
                        Ping G410 Plus
                        Ping G410 3W
                        Ping G400 7W or 3H
                        Ping G400 4H
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Let’s start with a single reporter shouting “BULLSH!T”.
                          Or once he has yelled at a reporter for asking a question that he doesn't like, every other reporter should ask the same question until he storms out. Then repeat the same process every day.

Or, every time he says he was told something by "a friend", or "someone", they should all ask "what is that person's name". Let him bluster and stew when he is called out in his lies.

What they need are street fighters. Maybe ex-cops. Forget the journalism school grads, it is time to mud wrestle. People who have worked with, and know just how short term con artists and chronic bankrupts work.
                          Maybe even bring back some retired journalists or those near retirement who are not afraid of 'losing their credentials'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Or once he has yelled at a reporter for asking a question that he doesn't like, every other reporter should ask the same question until he storms out. Then repeat the same process every day.

Or, every time he says he was told something by "a friend", or "someone", they should all ask "what is that person's name". Let him bluster and stew when he is called out in his lies.

What they need are street fighters. Maybe ex-cops. Forget the journalism school grads, it is time to mud wrestle. People who have worked with, and know just how short term con artists and chronic bankrupts work.
                            Maybe even bring back some retired journalists or those near retirement who are not afraid of 'losing their credentials'.
                            Maybe the networks/print media should just hire a few wiseguys from Brooklyn.

i wish I had known he was being sarcastic... I thought he was serious and now I’ve got a $100 a day Lysol habit to feed.

There’s a hole in daddy’s arm where all the Lysol goes.
                            Trump's a stable genius I suppose.
                            Last edited by WWFS; Apr 24, 2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Maybe the networks/print media should just hire a few wiseguys from Brooklyn.

i wish I had known he was being sarcastic... I thought he was serious and now I’ve got a $100 a day Lysol habit to feed.

There’s a hole in daddy’s arm where all the Lysol goes.
                              Trump's a stable genius I suppose.
                              Clorox Chewables

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	01E5F6C7-08EF-4AC8-8758-1549CEC1AE20.jpeg
Views:	210
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	3139668
                                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X