President Trump

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo - is that still a democratic country below our southern border?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosco View Post
      Sooo - is that still a democratic country below our southern border?
      Just like the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is a democratic country.
      TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Just like the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is a democratic country.
        I was thinking more in the line of DPRC 😉

Comment

• Here's a list of people who would be better than Trump:

Everybody.

Comment

A photo op...

Click image for larger version

Name:	5BB5840B-6B89-40DF-A848-D99588EE21C3.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	3163058
            And the idiot is holding the Bible upside down . . .
            If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarman
              For all the morons complaining about trump here, if trump had never got in they'd just be complaining about whoever did.
              Well done . . . you know what, there is lot of thread I don't go in . . . a moron would go in a thread and say he doesn't care . . . if you don't care, get over yourself and go into the other threads that interest you.
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Trump's youngest daugther, who recently graduated from law school, joined the #BlackOutTuesday brigade.

Comment

A photo op...

Click image for larger version

Name:	5BB5840B-6B89-40DF-A848-D99588EE21C3.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	3163058
                  "I swear I never said that. So help me, God."
                  -DJT

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarman View Post

The most consistent strategy of the left is to keep repeating it till it becomes fact. If Trump were half the criminal that people say he is then he'd be in impeached, he'd be in jail. No one man in the US, no matter who he is could get away with what he's been accused of unless of course everyone else in the same system is the same. Which is more likely the case. They have tried and tried to bring this man down. The left media and the dems would sacrifice the whole country if only they could bring him down. But yet he still stands. If he is as guilty of all that is said then he could have taught the "teflon don" John Gottie a thing or 2.
                    Now I'm in no way a trump supporter. I laugh at some of the goofy things he's said. His moral character leaves a lot to be desired, which is quite in line with pretty much every politician in the US\Canada. I see so much criticism at every breath trump takes here on this forum while the absurdity of the other side all but goes unmentioned. If Trump farts CNN and the rest of the left wing media have a fit about how stinky he is.
                    Someone on the left gets celebrated for racist behavior. I'm not as sick of Trumps antics as I am of the whining babies that can't stop complaining of his every move and shouting publicly of how his next decree with start the apocalypse.
                    The guy isn't even our leader. If you want to complain about another countries leader in the world I guarantee there is one more evil than Trump to complain about.
                    last month trump was incompetent because he wouldn't institute a national lockdown, then he was a dictator for saying he would end lockdowns on behalf of the states, last week he was incompetent for not quelling the anger and violence in american cities, now hes a dictator for not wanting violent rioters and looters to destroy american cities... I can't keep up
                    Last edited by SeanAvery2point0; Jun 2, 2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

last month trump was incompetent because he wouldn't institute a national lockdown, then he was a dictator for saying he would end lockdowns on behalf of the states, last week he was incompetent for now quelling the anger and violence in american cities, now hes a dictator for not wanting violent rioters and looters to destroy american cities... I can't keep up
                      Do try.
                      Driver: Ping 10*
                      Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood
                      Irons: Accuform PTM (3 - PW)
                      Hybrid: TaylorMade 3 (OUT - had enough, make me an offer)
                      Wedges: Cleveland 54* & 60*, TaylorMade 52*
                      Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport Two "The Art of Putting"
                      Bag: Ogio Ultra light
                      Balls: Pro v1 / TaylorMade Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

Trudeau was wrong to praise them.

But Trump is emulating them.
                        Yes. So true.
                        EMTEE
                        __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
                        but the guys who have been there before."
                        (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
                        Titleist 913F 15*
                        Titleist 913H 19*
                        Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
                        Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
                        Betti BB1

Comment

last month trump was incompetent because he wouldn't institute a national lockdown, then he was a dictator for saying he would end lockdowns on behalf of the states, last week he was incompetent for not quelling the anger and violence in american cities, now hes a dictator for not wanting violent rioters and looters to destroy american cities... I can't keep up
                          Yup. The breadth and depth of is incompetence is so bigly its hard to keep up.
                          In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                          and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

You might wish to edit your posting,

Incompetent for not instituting a lockdown. Yes he should have instituted a lockdown he did not take this seriously enough,
                            Dictator for ending lockdowns. Yes, he is interfering in 'states' rights, he is still downplaying things and ending lockdowns too early in some situations.

So the above criticisms are logical.

Incompetent for not quelling the anger/violence. Yes, see the RFK video for how a leader should have reacted to quell the anger/violence.
                            Dictator for calling in the armed forces. Yes, advocating opening fire on the citizens he was elected to protect and lead. A dictators first option is always the use of force/the military. As above, he has demonstrated zero leadership and instead hid from his constituents, in a bunker.

So again, the criticisms are logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

You might wish to edit your posting,

Incompetent for not instituting a lockdown. Yes he should have instituted a lockdown he did not take this seriously enough,
                              Dictator for ending lockdowns. Yes, he is interfering in 'states' rights, he is still downplaying things and ending lockdowns too early in some situations.

So the above criticisms are logical.

Incompetent for not quelling the anger/violence. Yes, see the RFK video for how a leader should have reacted to quell the anger/violence.
                              Dictator for calling in the armed forces. Yes, advocating opening fire on the citizens he was elected to protect and lead. A dictators first option is always the use of force/the military. As above, he has demonstrated zero leadership and instead hid from his constituents, in a bunker.

So again, the criticisms are logical.
                              the first two are blatantly contradictory... if it makes him a dictator to interfere in "states rights" by ending lockdowns, how is implementing lockdowns any different? lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

Trudeau was wrong to praise them.

But Trump is emulating them.
                                Sounds like a good catch phrase. Too bad truth gets in the way. You really stupid enough to think the US is run like China?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X