Collapse

Justin Trudeau government term 1

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
    The story was misreported. What Trudeau actually did was spend $15 million on an Amazon Prime membership. Personally, I'm against it, but at least we'll get free shipping.
    I think there was some sort of rider clause that specified no Chinese products. No?

That's gonna make it tough to spend all that....
    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

• Anti-Trudeau billboards show up in Toronto. I wonder if the outrage mob will campaign to have these taken down for being divisive.

A group that started with a goal of defeating Liberals in Western Canada has landed in Ontario.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
        Anti-Trudeau billboards show up in Toronto. I wonder if the outrage mob will campaign to have these taken down for being divisive.

https://torontosun.com/news/national...and-in-ontario
        I think the mass immigration billboard story has become a cosmic joke. Partisan, a private company that owns the billboard took it down after a public outcry. That's up to them although stories differ on whether it actually violates Pattison's guidelines. But the True North Strong and Free Who actually leased the billboard has disowned the message,
        "We completely disavow any sympathy with or support for the views expressed by donors who paid for and selected the content of their advertising, which we were mistakenly not afforded an opportunity to first approve," Frank Smeenk, the head of True North Strong & Free Advertising Corp., wrote in an email to The Canadian Press on Monday.
        Now I don't know how the banner copy can leave the agency and actually go to print without some approvals unless you are running a lemonade stand instead of a political ad company.
        More on how we should be angry but nobody takes responsibility for the ad in the first place can be found here,
        The third-party advertising group behind billboards promoting Maxime Bernier and his stance on immigration is now distancing itself from the message, saying it never signed off on the controversial campaign.

Retreat, retreat!

Comment

• LOL - do they expect people to actually believe that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
            Caught between a rock and a hard place - she was an advisor to the NAFTA negotiators. Does she stay quiet with the tacit agreement that she was part of the failure of NAFTA, or does she speak up and tell the truth - there was some give and take by all 3 parties to reach a new agreement?

It's the downside of every political discussion being framed in pure black and white.

Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
            Anti-Trudeau billboards show up in Toronto. I wonder if the outrage mob will campaign to have these taken down for being divisive.

https://torontosun.com/news/national...and-in-ontario
            Remind me, are you a leader of the "outrage mob"? You sure get upset easily....

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
            LOL - do they expect people to actually believe that?
            It would indicate that they're utterly disorganized and incompetent. I can believe that.
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

• This made me chuckle

Click image for larger version

Name:	D9EA326F-8605-4ECC-B75E-50019E8BA9BC.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	3030340
              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Comment

• We getting a new thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                    We getting a new thread?
                    hope so

Comment

• I wonder if a mod ( Mule56 ) change the title to JT's term #2 - " until death do us part"
                      In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
                      Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
                      Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
                      Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
                      Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
                      Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
                      Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
                      --------
                      Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• Maybe...coronation ..dam he won again..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post
                          I wonder if a mod ( Mule56 ) change the title to JT's term #2 - " until death do us part"
                          You've got less than four years to live?
                          In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                          and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• I think history shows we will be at the polls again in 2 or so years.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                            X