Collapse

The Panic over the CoronaVirus [ Covid -19] is both Ridiculous and Unjustifed

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MapleMania View Post

No. Not at all. It's interesting we're this far into this and you are on this meaningless theme while ignoring the much larger one.
    If pointing out your misrepresentation of a scientific publication is meaningless, then everything you post may also be meaningless.....no?

I'm not sure why this point is now flipped towards me answering your questions? Actually, I can guess......
    Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

• Here's something very recent from NIH on vaccine failure due to virus mutation. You're being groomed to accept the failure of your intervention. The very thing you so vigorously fought for saying everyone must do this, will now be sidestepped with ease and you will act like you knew all along the vaccines would fail. See how this works?

Do you recall how this started? The vaccine is going to make me immune! No more worries about COVID!

and then...

What? Are you crazy? Everyone knows the vaccine is only to mitigate symptoms. We all know we're not immune.

next...

We all understood we'd need some booster and the current vaccines would wear out and or fail due to variants. You conspiracy theorists don't have anything to hang your hat on and are telling us nothing we didn't already know. That is how grooming works. You don't even see that it's happening, even after the fact.

EDIT: Let's not forget the other main thing going on. You will blame the anti-vaxxers for the failed vaccine. If only they would've taken it this wouldn't be happening. Learn how the messaging and grooming of your mind works. What are they trying to accomplish. It's simple stuff.

How COVID-19 variants evade immune response

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-...mmune-response

Remember, following Fauci is following science. #Totalitarianism

Comment

• Originally posted by xrox View Post
        If pointing out your misrepresentation of a scientific publication is meaningless, then everything you post may also be meaningless.....no?

I'm not sure why this point is now flipped towards me answering your questions? Actually, I can guess......
        I know you can't answer my questions or allow in the main point from the study and you still haven't touched on the PLOS study or commented on CNBC. Get ready. The vax is going to fail and soon you will act and defend that you actually knew this, when you didn't, all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrox View Post

It will be all about passive aggressive insults now, that's his pattern.
          Ping G410 Plus
          Ping G410 3W
          Ping G400 7W or 3H
          Ping G400 4H
          Ping G400 5 - UW
          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
          Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
          Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Guess that police scanner on his kitchen table is on the fritz……

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosco View Post
              Guess that police scanner on his kitchen table is on the fritz……
              I was picturing his command center in an underground bunker.
              Ping G410 Plus
              Ping G410 3W
              Ping G400 7W or 3H
              Ping G400 4H
              Ping G400 5 - UW
              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

"all of the above" is what's happening here.

Still can't figure out why a little old golf forum based in Toronto is blessed with his presence.

Just lucky I suppose?
                Why don’t you get the mods to ban him? We did and now the other forum is great. He is just an idiot from Texas. His whole M.O. is to cause ****.
                In the Sun Mountain C-130 bag:
                Cobra Biocell 12 deg
                Wishon 3W 14 deg
                Mactec 5W
                TM Burner 4H
                In1Zone SL irons 5-SW
                TM Daddy Longlegs

Comment

• It's really too bad Sam Darnold has to be asked about this and his coach, too, but Matt Rhule's answer is beautiful. That's the spirit.

ESPN:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Candukid View Post
                    Why don’t you get the mods to ban him? We did and now the other forum is great. He is just an idiot from Texas. His whole M.O. is to cause ****.
                    Advocating censorship and totalitarianism? What would I be banned for? Anything said regarding me and my tone is far less than what I've received here.

I wish to discuss this situation. Not me. Not you. Not anyone else. Just the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Candukid View Post
                      it was better here for the 4 or 5 days he vanished, although I think he did that deliberately to make a grand entrance.
                      Ping G410 Plus
                      Ping G410 3W
                      Ping G400 7W or 3H
                      Ping G400 4H
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

Advocating censorship and totalitarianism? What would I be banned for? Anything said regarding me and my tone is far less than what I've received here.

I wish to discuss this situation. Not me. Not you. Not anyone else. Just the situation.
                        So you never told us why you were banned from GolfBuzz. Let's start with that.

You don't want to discuss the situation, you just want to tell everyone that disagrees with you why they are wrong.

You demand answers but rarely answer their hard questions, that's not what a discussion is.

According to you we already live in a totalitarian society, so don't expect much from us. #SHEEPLE
                        Last edited by Pingeye2_fan; Jun 9, 2021, 05:58 PM.
                        Ping G410 Plus
                        Ping G410 3W
                        Ping G400 7W or 3H
                        Ping G400 4H
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Vaccines are not enough? Who knew?

"We know that the virus is constantly changing, which means that although vaccination is a marvellous, marvellous asset, it's not going to be enough.

"We are going to have to continue to behave as though the virus is an ever-present threat."

https://news.sky.com/story/vaccines-...warns-12328456

Yes. We must adapt. Some of us started that process long ago.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Vaccines are not enough? Who knew?

"We know that the virus is constantly changing, which means that although vaccination is a marvellous, marvellous asset, it's not going to be enough.

"We are going to have to continue to behave as though the virus is an ever-present threat."

https://news.sky.com/story/vaccines-...warns-12328456

Yes. We must adapt. Some of us started that process long ago.
                            Wow what a fear monger that guy is.
                            Ping G410 Plus
                            Ping G410 3W
                            Ping G400 7W or 3H
                            Ping G400 4H
                            Ping G400 5 - UW
                            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• I have adapted to SARS-CoV-2 the same way I adapt to each and every flu season.

Society must go on, and should've started this process a long time ago. One thing we can't do is open the door to things like this with vaxports:

This is what I advocate for if we must share vax info. Let's share everything. I get to know everything about you including deeply personal things you wouldn't want anyone to know. It's only fair as this nice piece of satire illustrates:

Grab your Blue Light Blocking Glasses and other Blublox Products at https://blublox.com/jpUse code "JP" for 15% offSterling's Youtube - @sterling.griffin Ste...

Comment

• As usual he side steps and ignores direct questions. Do yourselves a favour. Don’t answer him at all. Ignore his posts. We had a separate forum for political and religious posts that we had to ask to have access too. When mostly everyone didn’t go in except him and a couple of others, he had to start invading regular posts, inserting his crap in posts that were not about anything to do with covid etc. He was becoming a cancer in the forum. He wouldn’t stop. THAT is why he was banned. He served no useful purpose on a golf forum. Since his banning, life has returned to normal on the Buzz. We actually talk about golf again.
                                In the Sun Mountain C-130 bag:
                                Cobra Biocell 12 deg
                                Wishon 3W 14 deg
                                Mactec 5W
                                TM Burner 4H
                                In1Zone SL irons 5-SW
                                TM Daddy Longlegs

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard