Collapse

GOP Only the best people

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rgk5 View Post
    "By buying this car, I'm showing my constituents how concerned I am about Joe Biden mismanaging gas prices!"

How do people vote for this ahole?
    Aren’t GOP supposed to support a free market? WTF would they want someone to manage a commodity price?

Now back to the car. She’s an idiot and I’m stunned that this is even legal.

Comment

• Josh Hawley has introduced a bill to limit Disney's copyrights to punish them. It's even retroactive.

Most legal scholars think it's unconstitutional, but that doesn't matter. He's still getting lots of support.

On an ongoing trend to separate GOP from MAGA, he blames "Republicans" for the current scheme.

https://variety.com/2022/politics/ne...ticle-comments
      Last edited by Ignatius Reilly; May 11, 2022, 01:48 PM.
      "Confusion" will be my epitaph
      ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
        Madison Cawthorn has introduced a bill to take away Disney's copyrights to punish them. It's even retroactive.

Most legal scholars think it's unconstitutional, but that doesn't matter. He's still getting lots of support.

On an ongoing trend to separate GOP from MAGA, he blames "Republicans" for the current scheme.

https://variety.com/2022/politics/ne...ticle-comments
        The lunatics are in the hall ...
        In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
        and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

The lunatics are in the hall ...
          I think those lunatics are on the “grass”.

Where do they come up with this stuff? Watch corporations bail out of America on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

I think those lunatics are on the “grass”.

Where do they come up with this stuff? Watch corporations bail out of America on this one.
            The lunacy is that they are using the power of the state to exact retribution. Right, true conservatives here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post

The lunacy is that they are using the power of the state to exact retribution. Right, true conservatives here.
              The irony of it isn’t lost on me but sadly it is totally lost on the GOP base. They claim they are all about freedoms but truth is they are about control.

Comment

• Ok so this is not necessarily a GOP specific thing as politics are not guaranteed to align with morals and ethics. People of all political persuasion can be and are ethically and morally questionable.

It is a fascinating question however, exactly how many hours do you and your spouse have to be trapped in an elevator before this happens. Is there a number that would change the minds of a judge or jury? 1? 10? 100? 1000? And what % of the time would be it be woman eats husband instead of man eats wife? I think this could go beside the Trolley problem as a defining ethical question for modern day philosophers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FSdO6SnUYAAR5D8.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	3542298

Comment

• A peaceful protest outside the home of a SCOTUS justice is worthy of widespread arrests, but staging an insurrection against democracy itself is not. OK...

Comment

• Originally posted by pendlebg View Post
                    Ok so this is not necessarily a GOP specific thing as politics are not guaranteed to align with morals and ethics. People of all political persuasion can be and are ethically and morally questionable.

It is a fascinating question however, exactly how many hours do you and your spouse have to be trapped in an elevator before this happens. Is there a number that would change the minds of a judge or jury? 1? 10? 100? 1000? And what % of the time would be it be woman eats husband instead of man eats wife? I think this could go beside the Trolley problem as a defining ethical question for modern day philosophers.

Name:	FSdO6SnUYAAR5D8.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	3542298
                    He probably figured that he could get away with it by claiming that he was asleep and 'some Black guy' did it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                      A peaceful protest outside the home of a SCOTUS justice is worthy of widespread arrests, but staging an insurrection against democracy itself is not. OK...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other...b12e5312ed5fe2
                      Further proof that the GOP has far too many members whose definition of “freedom” only applies if it agrees with their personal thinking.

Comment

• Two GOP staffers were fired for ballot harvesting. The chairman of South Philadelphia’s Republican Registration Coalition, was signing voters up to receive mail-in ballots, but having the ballots sent not to the homes of the voters, but to the PAC’s P.O. box. Republican leaders voted on Saturday to remove him from his post as the leader of Philadelphia’s 39th ward.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...sting-1352173/

The criminality never ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
                          Two GOP staffers were fired for ballot harvesting. The chairman of South Philadelphia’s Republican Registration Coalition, was signing voters up to receive mail-in ballots, but having the ballots sent not to the homes of the voters, but to the PAC’s P.O. box. Republican leaders voted on Saturday to remove him from his post as the leader of Philadelphia’s 39th ward.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...sting-1352173/

The criminality never ends.
                          But…but….but I thought only Dems were responsible for voter fraud! How can this be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

But…but….but I thought only Dems were responsible for voter fraud! How can this be?

Name:	F392D1CF-2DEF-4724-A574-D655AF57FD6D.jpeg
Views:	267
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	3543625
                            Ping G410 Plus
                            Ping G410 3W
                            Ping G400 7W or 3H
                            Ping G400 4H
                            Ping G400 5 - UW
                            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                            Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                            Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• So maybe they’ll be able to charge Ted Nugent if Trump supporters do stupid stuff now? What a freaking fool.

Comment

• A GOP Arizona Senate member suggesting the shooter in Buffalo was a Federal agent. I wanna move our country away from these nut jobs.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X