Collapse

Golf Town demo sale this year ??

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wong94 View Post
    i was told by an employee that they will have ping 410s but you never know i would say that if your looking for that specific club be there when they open because I'm pretty sure if you wait too long those will be the first to go.
    Which location was this?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Golftown's "A" stores usually get more of the premium stock in this sale. And I am not convinced that any of the west-side GTA store qualify as "A" stores. I have found, over the past 2 years, that Sportsyard may not be able to offer the volume that Golftown offers when they do the yearly demo sale, but Sportsyard offers better product, better quality and better pricing. And a better selection of high end product, especially in wedges and putters.
      I may be completely wrong, but looking for a G410 LST driver may be very difficult. based on annual demo offerings of Ping products. Taylormade and Callaway - lots. Titleist - some, but limited. Ping - very little.
      I assumed Ping would be very little, but I've been hoping they would have some at this sale since I have $600 in GT gift cards to burn lol

Comment

It sucks to see all the excitement itt knowing damn well I don't need anything at all after a full bag upgrade last year.

Comment

We think we’ll see any Srixon 785 irons?

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedEdge View Post
            I heard through the grapevine the old P790s will be around $1k - probably the best deal on an iron set you'll find.
            If you like to hit a 8 iron 200 yards, yes lol. Those things are longgggg
            Rip it and Sip it

Comment

Originally posted by storm View Post

If you like to hit a 8 iron 200 yards, yes lol. Those things are longgggg
              Not with my swing it won't!

Comment

Originally posted by Road2Scratch View Post
                We think we’ll see any Srixon 785 irons?
                pretty sure there was a set at the Sportsyard sale

Comment

Who are the 'A' list stores?

Comment

Went in this evening and saw a few prices: M5 Driver $395, Brand new Apex CF 19 Pros $950, M6 Driver $350, AP3 $750...they also had brand new in box Titleist T300 and T100 clubs that were going to be 25% off I believe, no sign but that’s what I was told, Mizuno 919 Pros $750 I think...a bunch of M6 drivers were new in wrapper...saw some Ping 410 Drivers, FW, and Hybrids ($240), but not much...product we’re all in great shape...too bad I don’t need anything. Smh
                    Last edited by jklcmo; Nov 1, 2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

What location?

Originally posted by jklcmo View Post
                      Went in this evening and saw a few prices: M5 Driver $395, Brand new Apex CF 19 Pros $950, M6 Driver $350, AP3 $750...they also had brand new in box Titleist T300 and T100 clubs that were going to be 25% off I believe, no sign but that’s what I was told, Mizuno 919 Pros $750 I think...a bunch of M6 drivers were new in wrapper...saw some Ping 410 Drivers, FW, and Hybrids ($240), but not much...product we’re all in great shape...too bad I don’t need anything. Smh

Comment

Massively underwhelming in Barrie.

Comment

Any price update on putters? Thanks

Comment

I don't really need anything but if I can somehow come across a left handed Toulon Madison or Austin I'd be quite happy. So if anyone sees ones let me know, don't care on condition or length I can always clean that up.
                            Last edited by MattM97; Nov 2, 2019, 09:25 AM.
                            Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X
                            3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X
                            3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX
                            Irons: 4-6 PXG 0311P 7-W 0317CB | DG120X
                            Wedges: Vokey SM9 50.8F|54.10S|58.8M
                            Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K
                            TP5X 2024
                            Ghost Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Cdntac View Post
                              Massively underwhelming in Barrie.
                              I've heard from quite a few that this sale was very underwhelming and prices are better at Sportsyard.

Comment

Unless you are looking for Taylormade the selection at the Aurora and Markham stores wasn't that great. Don't bother going if you are looking for G410 anything.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X