ClubLink "Players Card"

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

5 Free Rounds + 6 2-for-1's (see OP)
    Ah I see - I thought you received 11 complimentary rounds (excluding 2 for 1s)

Comment

For those who are thinking of signing up for the Premium Advantage package.

"*SPRING PROMOTION* - Sign up by April 8 and receive up to two additional rounds at Bond Head, Cherry Downs, Rolling Hills or Hidden Lake. Use code: CPCSPRING." These additional rounds need to be used by April 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by 30PuttsOrLess View Post
        For those who are thinking of signing up for the Premium Advantage package.

"*SPRING PROMOTION* - Sign up by April 8 and receive up to two additional rounds at Bond Head, Cherry Downs, Rolling Hills or Hidden Lake. Use code: CPCSPRING." These additional rounds need to be used by April 30th.
        I only got the "Premium Membership", but they sent me (1) additional round at those same courses to be used by Apr. 30
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

I only got the "Premium Membership", but they sent me (1) additional round at those same courses to be used by Apr. 30
          I got Premium Advantage and they sent 2 more rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by duceram View Post

I got Premium Advantage and they sent 2 more rounds.
            Yup. That and the dozen ProVs made it very attractive (although the 2 extra was unexpected for me tbh).

Now -- if the weather would only cooperate some before April 30, that'd be fine...

But then again, if not, it may help keep the crowds back

_______
            NQRfPT

Comment

Sorry if this has already been asked (couldn't see it scrolling through) .

If a friend of mine buys the player card can I add them in as a friend/member when booking tee times using my link line account?
              In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
              Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
              Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
              Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
              Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
              Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
              Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
              --------
              Home Course - Clublink

Comment

Originally posted by chrish8 View Post
                Sorry if this has already been asked (couldn't see it scrolling through) .

If a friend of mine buys the player card can I add them in as a friend/member when booking tee times using my link line account?
                Well, most of us aren't 'members', so maybe contact "DJ".....

Dustin Johnstone Director, Daily Fee Market
                Email: djohnstone@clublink.ca
                Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Well, most of us aren't 'members', so maybe contact "DJ".....

Dustin Johnstone Director, Daily Fee Market
                  Email: djohnstone@clublink.ca
                  Thanks for that.

I sent Dustin an email and he advised ;

"Yes, that won't be a problem. They will have a Member # so they will have full access to LinkLine privileges so joining groups, adding friends etc will all be accessible. However, on thier own they won't be able to book the member clubs online, only the daily fee clubs."
                  In the Bag

--------
                  Home Course - Clublink

Comment

Just an update; Dustin emailed me back and advised:

"Sorry. for the confusion. For the Friends list, They are only able to be added on the courses they have LinkLine Online access to, Bond Head, Glen Abbey, Rolling Hills, Hidden Lake or Cherry Downs.

You won't be able to find them at the Gold level courses using your account. You will need to add them as undisclosed guests and they will update it at check-in."
                    In the Bag

--------
                    Home Course - Clublink

Comment

I saw way less tee times available on players club linkline websites compared to non member booking site.
                      Each golf course has their own website to book which is connected to Golfnow site shows more tee times.
                      So, Booking through the non member one and get a discount when checking in is a better way.

Comment

Hi Duceram. Not to worry, we fixed that for the 2018 season.

We code our tee sheets for specific player types. in 2018, Players Club will have priority access to all tee times unless coded specific to home club members. Otherwise, any tee time that exists will now exist in the member portal (via LinkLine Online). There is also a new code that allows tee times to be made available to Players Club only and no other source.

This along with the advanced booking window ahead of public (6 days for Players Club vs 5 days for Public) should make LinkLine Online the superior way to book.

Never hesitate to reach out.

Dustin Johnstone
                        Daily Fee Market Director
                        djohnstone@clublink.ca

Comment

Joined the Premium Advantage last week and received 8 241 certs and the 10 round certs plus 2 promo rounds expiring in 2 weeks!! Plz mother nature help us! Can't wait to get out‼

Comment

Just got this in my inbox.....

The recent weather events have impacted our anticipated timing around opening golf courses. Due to this delay, all April bonus certificates will be extended through May 8.

Amazing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RealDustinJohnstone View Post
                              Hi Duceram. Not to worry, we fixed that for the 2018 season.

We code our tee sheets for specific player types. in 2018, Players Club will have priority access to all tee times unless coded specific to home club members. Otherwise, any tee time that exists will now exist in the member portal (via LinkLine Online). There is also a new code that allows tee times to be made available to Players Club only and no other source.

This along with the advanced booking window ahead of public (6 days for Players Club vs 5 days for Public) should make LinkLine Online the superior way to book.

Never hesitate to reach out.

Dustin Johnstone
                              Daily Fee Market Director
                              djohnstone@clublink.ca
                              I am not sure if that is implemented yet but when I was trying to book something for Monday, I see the following on LinkLine Online vs public site on the left:
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture_ CL.JPG Views:	2 Size:	357.6 KB ID:	2779912
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slickstick78 View Post
                                Just got this in my inbox.....

The recent weather events have impacted our anticipated timing around opening golf courses. Due to this delay, all April bonus certificates will be extended through May 8.

Amazing!!!!
                                I didn't get the email but this is very nice news indeed.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X