No announcement yet.
Collapse

Clublink Corner

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used both computer and phone, computer keeper freezing when trying to input foursome names, eventually after 15mins I got someone on the phone and I got my requested time

Comment

• [QUOTE=chrish8;n3152367]

No need to apologise you are absolutely right it was very clear in the email

Members doing this type of BS is simply selfish and is what took away from members saying they could not get a time.

However; I believe the same person is the one that felt it was his RIGHT not to return carts and them all over the parking lot so I'm not surprised.

If I remember that discussion he is at Wyndance, I will ask tmrw when I am there if someone was able to circumvent the system and booklplenty

saaaaaaalty you really got nothing better to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeve1008 View Post
        you really got nothing better to do?
        Past 6 weeks No!...Did you get to play both rounds

Click image for larger version

Name:	ct_muppetsfranchise_pepe_18702_9ce15311.jpeg
Views:	389
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	3153367

?
        In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
        Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
        Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
        Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
        Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
        Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
        Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
        --------
        Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post

Past 6 weeks No!...Did you get to play both rounds

Click image for larger version

Name:	ct_muppetsfranchise_pepe_18702_9ce15311.jpeg
Views:	389
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	3153367

?
          This was after golf started, that excuse is no longer valid and yes I played 3 1/2 rounds in 2 days

Comment

• Hopefully they will get Linkline sorted out sooner than later. Can't reach therm online or by phone
            In the Bag

--------
            Home Course - Clublink

Comment

This was after golf started, that excuse is no longer valid and yes I played 3 1/2 rounds in 2 days
              Good for you, you should be proud of yourself pre-booking 2 rounds when it was in the email update not to do so.

Also very gentleman move to do that and keep the times even the other poster mentioned it to you when some could not even get a time.

And please please tell me you were kind enough to leave your power cart in the parking lot as well for staff to clean up afterwards.
              In the Bag

--------
              Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• He would make a good president

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post

Good for you, you should be proud of yourself pre-booking 2 rounds when it was in the email update not to do so.

Also very gentleman move to do that and keep the times even the other poster mentioned it to you when some could not even get a time.

And please please tell me you were kind enough to leave your power cart in the parking lot as well for staff to clean up afterwards.
                  I booked as a single and both of my groups were 3 somes on Saturday, clearly they’re were times to be had so no I don’t feel bad.

on Sunday I played at 11 ish and the course was wide open when I finished due to weather so I played another 9. I have a membership to play as much golf as I possibly can 🤷🏻 If clublink didn’t allow it why did they book it?

Comment

• Used Linkline this morning to book for the next several days. The connection is slow and if you get a t-time, the browser times out if you try to add players names, even from the CL members roster. So, Instead of getting booted out I just booked without adding in members names...I suppose that the booking system will just assume they are guests and add that charge to my account....another needless problem to be sorted out later.

So, Clublink management, how difficult would it be to extend the timing out clock from 2 minutes to 5? Or, even do away with it until the volume of calls declines? The system gets clogged up when people are timed out and then go back and resubmit a request. I'm sure that CL is trying to fix their software but I can't imagine that a bank or credit card company, both of which handle millions of transactions in a day, would take this long to figure it out.

By the way, my wife was on the phone interface for Linkline....on hold for two hours, never did talk to an operator....probably because all those timed out reservations on the automatic system decided to try the human interface. Wrong choice....

Comment

• My wife and I had decided we were going to wait a week before golfing just to see how things went with Clublink after opening. Our plan lasted one day. Yesterday my wife walked into our bedroom at 8:00, woke me up, and asked me if I wanted to play King’s Riding, at 1:30. I groggedly said “why not?” So we did! I must say I was very impressed with the protocols Clublink put in place. The whole procedure was perfect. We were never near anyone. We played the front nine in just over an hour. The back nine was a little slower as we caught up to a threesome of men who were oblivious to pace of play. When they got to a tee, they would stand around talking instead of teeing off. Incredible! Anyway, it was great to be playing again. The course was in fabulous condition.
                      P.S. I am surprised, and thankful that Clublink has cancelled the food minimum for this year. Not something I ever thought Clublink would do.

Comment

• Have been on hold today with Linkline for a total of 3.5 hours, anyone else having difficulties getting through?

Comment

• I logged onto Linkline around 8:30 today and had no problem booking a foursome for this Friday.
                          Once preferred time came up I saved it and then went back in to add the rest of the group without any issues.
                          All taken care of in under 5 minutes from start to finish

Comment

• Was on hold for an hour and a half. Was driving so wasn’t too bad. Got home and hung up .....

Comment

I booked as a single and both of my groups were 3 somes on Saturday, clearly they’re were times to be had so no I don’t feel bad.

on Sunday I played at 11 ish and the course was wide open when I finished due to weather so I played another 9. I have a membership to play as much golf as I possibly can 🤷🏻 If clublink didn’t allow it why did they book it?
                              Seriously no one really cares about your golf habits or what you do and don't do. If you thought I was really going to waste my time to call and see if someone had 2 bookings it obviously weighs on you more .

Please be kind this year and return your cart

Stay safe out there!!!

In the Bag

--------
                              Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• Called the pro shops at SC and KR once the site crashed...got times Wednesday thru Saturday.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X