Open Courses

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steveooo View Post
    Columbus opens Friday
    Played it today. Great shape. $42 Gotta love it!

Comment

Playing there on Monday looking forward to it
      Driver: TM RBZ stage 2
      Woods: TM stage 2 3 wood
      Irons: Adams A7's
      Wedges: Vokey 56, 60 wedges
      Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza
      Balls: Good stuff I find

Comment

I may try to sneak back on there tomorrow. Gotta be room for a single somewhere! But I don't want a 5 hour round. Today's round was 3 1/2 hrs walking. Sweet

Comment

Playing there on Sunday and Thursday. So glad to know that the course is in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by justinbuteraRT View Post
            Anyone have a pulse on when the public Toronto courses may be opening? Don Valley specifically?
            being in a flood plain, DV tends to be soggy for a while. Went for a run through there last Saturday and it was a swamp.

tho

Comment

Originally posted by justinbuteraRT View Post
              Anyone have a pulse on when the public Toronto courses may be opening? Don Valley specifically?
              City courses are notorious for not being motivated to open up early. Guessing April 20th

Comment

Kedron opening Tuesday. Already have my after work tee time booked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wierd View Post

being in a flood plain, DV tends to be soggy for a while. Went for a run through there last Saturday and it was a swamp.

tho
                  I walked most of the course today and it was surprisingly dry. Really only 12 was wet but it always is. They had their pushcarts out by the clubhouse (not sure if they leave them there all year or not) but inside the pro shop was just boxes & nothing setup/out.

Comment

I got an email alert that Copetown is opening on Monday, range is still closed until the grass starts growing.
                    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Played Granit Ridge today. Course was dry, greens a bit hairy and bumpy but expected for the time of year. If I go back I think I might bring my hockey helmet.....Had 5 close calls with errant tee shots, 3 landing between me and my playing partner, one while we were putting.

Comment

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but Golf North posted this on their Instagram account:

Click image for larger version

Name:	55D49A50-8805-4196-94C4-5504C0DE5D13.jpeg
Views:	262
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	3344460
                        Last edited by BallerNate; Mar 26, 2021, 10:56 AM.
                        Callaway Paradym X (11*) / Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.0
                        Callaway Paradym X (15*) / Hzrdus Silver 6.0
                        Callaway Rogue ST Max OS (21*) / Tensei AV Blue 75 S

Srixon ZX5 (4-PW) / Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 S
                        Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore (52* Mid & 58* Mid) / DG Spinner
                        Odyssey White Hot OG 7 S

Comment

Probably too far for many in the GTA, but in my neck of the woods, both Ironwood and Forest are open.

Comment

Carlisle is opening on April 1 - prices are up - 85 with cart during the week and 91 on the weekend
                            Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
                            23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
                            6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
                            52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
                            Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Tarandowah greens were in great shape today - pace of play was good as well.

Comment

At Columbus today...Fantastic to get out today in the glorious Sunshine...
                                Shout out to the staff...they were friendly and engaging in the pro shop and at the first tee

First time playing there...nice way to start the season with the dry conditions and wide open fairways
                                Will be interesting to see this course mature/grow over the next 10-20 years

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X