This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

Trump will do this if, and only if, he receives a blanket pardon. That is why a united GOP front is required to quell the rabid dogs. That includes Hawley and Cruz.
    At this point I don't think anything trump says will affect the hard core, far gone from reality folks.

If he makes an address they will say he was forced to do it.
    Ping G410 Plus
    Ping G410 3W
    Ping G400 7W or 3H
    Ping G400 4H
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• I'm watching the proceedings for invoking the 25th and the GOP representatives are calling for unity and healing and in the same breath calling for investigations into the election. When will the madness stop? 60 lost court cases summarily rejected for no proof isn't enough?

Comment

I'm watching the proceedings for invoking the 25th and the GOP representatives are calling for unity and healing and in the same breath calling for investigations into the election. When will the madness stop? 60 lost court cases summarily rejected for no proof isn't enough?
        Jim Jordan was notable in leading that charge. He begged for "unity" but refused to acknowledge that Biden won in a free and fair election.
        TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

It's odd how these people talk of 'exterminating Democrats', yet some TGN members bristled at the mention of Nazis as well as Schwarzenegger's reference to Kristallnacht.
          Not odd at all it seems. That is what my grandmother spent years telling me. You watch and call out the people who want to look the other way. They are the ones that let it happen.

Since the can has been completely opened, another worm. Last Tuesdays crowd, or some in it, are not that different than Hitlers brown shirts. They are not capable of planning a coup, but are instrumental in effecting and enforcing one. A very blunt instrument you point in the right direction and ignore the collateral damage.
          In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
          and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Jim Jordan was notable in leading that charge. He begged for "unity" but refused to acknowledge that Biden won in a free and fair election.
            He was just awarded the Medal of Freedom.... How pathetic!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

I still don't know how this guy is not in jail. Protecting young athletes against sexual predators should be enough to put him in jail. He is an awful person . . . Parents counted on him to protect their sons and he didn't do it and didn't care . . . complete jerk . . .
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I still don't know how this guy is not in jail. Protecting young athletes against sexual predators should be enough to put him in jail. He is an awful person . . . Parents counted on him to protect their sons and he didn't do it and didn't care . . . complete jerk . . .
                Serving (servicing?) a monster either is something that comes naturally to him, or it's a skill he has perfected.

Comment

I'm watching the proceedings for invoking the 25th and the GOP representatives are calling for unity and healing and in the same breath calling for investigations into the election. When will the madness stop? 60 lost court cases summarily rejected for no proof isn't enough?
                  The Dems are saying 'Accountability comes before unity.'

Comment

• what one of of Trump's "peaceful protesters " brought to the kumbaya at the Capitol.

"According to the new indictments, Coffman faces 17 criminal counts, largely for possession of multiple weapons including ammunition, shotgun shells and various guns, including a shotgun, a rifle, 3 pistols and 11 Molotov cocktails without registration in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, according to the indictment. "
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

IMO, one way or the other, Trump will leave office by 11:55PM this Wednesday.

So, approximately 50 hours from now.

Tick tock...
                      Sadly, I think there's a better chance that the country is under martial law before the 20th than there is that Trump is out of office before then.

Comment

• Trump's legacy:

In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                        and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

A good read....

The Ohio Congressman and former wrestling coach is more concerned with protecting his macho image than the well-being of his former athletes

Comment

• Typical pattern of not accepting responsibility.

Trump Denies Responsibility For Capitol Mob As He Decries ‘Absolutely Ridiculous’ Impeachment

Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post

He was just awarded the Medal of Freedom.... How pathetic!!!!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-medal-freedom
                              I wonder if trump thought maybe in the past he deserved one, now he is picking these people to try and tarnish the meaning of the medal?
                              Ping G410 Plus
                              Ping G410 3W
                              Ping G400 7W or 3H
                              Ping G400 4H
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

While I doubt the process is perfect, it's not been proven by any statistical analysis that Twitter or Facebook discriminate. This has been looked at by a few academics. Also, in most cases of a ban or block, the user has clearly violated the terms of service. The complaint comes down to "yeah but this liberal also said something bad and he wasn't banned". But what he claims the liberal did are very subjective. Bottom line, did Trump violate the terms of service. Yes. I know Milo did on various occasions. I can't speak for every case and I don't care to follow these people posts but the complaints of unfair treatment bypass one clear point, did they violate the agreement. In any case I am aware of, they did. Address that. Why violate it and then complain about the process? Don't violate it.
                                Like people who complain on here about the Mods. Don't post insults and it's not an issue. But they prefer to blame the mods rather than address their own bad behavior. That comment is not directed at you BTW to be clear.
                                I see it like arguing with the cop that everyone was speeding but he only pulled you over.
                                We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                                Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                                Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                                Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                                Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                                Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                                Srixon Star XV
                                Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X