This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post
    Typical pattern of not accepting responsibility.

Trump Denies Responsibility For Capitol Mob As He Decries ‘Absolutely Ridiculous’ Impeachment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=62c87473cd72
    Was just reading that too. It is just as we would have expected. Trump must be a truly dedicated Tom Petty fan. “Well I won’t back down...”

Though I bet Petty was not a DT fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post
      More children like this and I think the future may have a chance.
      Ping G410 Plus
      Ping G410 3W
      Ping G400 7W or 3H
      Ping G400 4H
      Ping G400 5 - UW
      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Was just reading that too. It is just as we would have expected. Trump must be a truly dedicated Tom Petty fan. “Well I won’t back down...”

Its his severe narcissism. Everything good that happens is because of him and he is not responsible for everything bad that happens. Obviously high quality leadership stuff right there.
        Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

• Donald Trump speaking about SM companies shutting down his accounts.

”He accused the companies of being "divisive" and said it is "very, very bad for our country."

Me reading it.

”I don’t think that word means what you think it means.”

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarman View Post

I don't know who would say hard righties aren't violent. You go far enough right and far enough left and they are the same.
            Quite true. The political spectrum is not a line, it is a circle.

Comment

Donald Trump speaking about SM companies shutting down his accounts.

”He accused the companies of being "divisive" and said it is "very, very bad for our country."

Me reading it.

”I don’t think that word means what you think it means.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...2C3?li=AAggNb9
              Also from this article; Lie, rinse, repeat.

”"They've analyzed my speech and my words and my final paragraph, my final sentence, and everybody, to the T, thought it was totally appropriate," Trump told reporters.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

More children like this and I think the future may have a chance.
                At the cost of a family torn apart by stupidity and lies. Words have consequences.
                In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

”"They've analyzed my speech and my words and my final paragraph, my final sentence, and everybody, to the T, thought it was totally appropriate," Trump told reporters.”
                  Same sh*t we've come to expect from Trump.
                  In The Bag

Golf clubs

Comment

Petty's estate filed a cease and desist order to stop trump campaign from playing his music at events

Comment

• More of Trump's legacy:

“Instead, some members whom I believed to be leaders in the defense of the nation chose to put political theater ahead of the defense of the Constitution and the republic,” he added. “The decision to vote to set aside legitimate electors harmed the ability of every service member, intelligence officer, and diplomat to defend the nation and advance American interests.”

MAGA...
                      In The Bag

Golf clubs

Comment

• "They were talking about 4,000 armed 'patriots' to surround the Capitol and prevent any Democrat from going in," Lamb said. "They have published rules of engagement, meaning when you shoot and when you don't. So this is an organized group that has a plan. They are committed to doing what they're doing because I think in their minds, you know, they are patriots and they're talking about 1776 and so this is now a contest of wills."
                        Insurrection or just more drama queen?

In The Bag

Golf clubs

Comment

• “Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him, European diplomats and other people familiar with the matter said”

Exclusive: Luxembourg, EU snub Pompeo in final Europe trip, diplomats say

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

At this point I don't think anything trump says will affect the hard core, far gone from reality folks.

If he makes an address they will say he was forced to do it.
                            Yes. Once the mob goes past a certain point, it goes beyond control. Then the leaders have a problem. If they try to rein it back in and are ignored, it shows how powerless they are, but if they leave it be, they are deemed to not be in control. I believe the same thing happened with the intifada. I think the PLO leadership would have liked to shut it down, but I do not think they would have been listened to. Same thing with 'The Troubles' and religious leadership.

to quote a song, you can ride the tiger but you can never get off, they get hungry.

Comment

Were his tweets/comments "perfect"?

A shameless liar, who refuses to acknowledge the truth.

As George Costanza said "Remember, it's not a lie if you believe that it is true".

Comment

• Saw something where this guy's mom says he wasn't eating in jail because they don't serve organic food.

I mean the guy with the horns btw

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X