Collapse

Justin Trudeau government term 2

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcampb00 View Post

We are going to “indoctrinate you to capitalism in no time.

How about this one?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...d-on-your-dime

Sad, much like former Governors General being given lifetime expense accounts. I think it was discussed here a few years ago.

Clarkson has billed taxpayers more than $1.1 million in expenses since she left Rideau Hall in 2005. She has received another $1.6M to date as a government…

Meanwhile, the CEO of the multi-billion dollar company with which I am employed who earns $5+ million annually, flies economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Sad, much like former Governors General being given lifetime expense accounts. I think it was discussed here a few years ago.

Clarkson has billed taxpayers more than $1.1 million in expenses since she left Rideau Hall in 2005. She has received another $1.6M to date as a government…

Meanwhile, the CEO of the multi-billion dollar company with which I am employed who earns $5+ million annually, flies economy.
      Excellent - that’s the type of company I like to invest in - where the CEO sets that type of example.

Comment

Excellent - that’s the type of company I like to invest in - where the CEO sets that type of example.
        The example needed to be set. The previous executive committee put us in quite the precarious financial position, too long to explain here but basically acquisitions that didn't generate any ROI and erroneous levels of capital investment that were significantly above market demand. The new executive committee is excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

The example needed to be set. The previous executive committee put us in quite the precarious financial position, too long to explain here but basically acquisitions that didn't generate any ROI and erroneous levels of capital investment that were significantly above market demand. The new executive committee is excellent.
          Somehow, perhaps it’s irony, your story seems quite apt in the Trudeau thread.

Comment

We are going to “indoctrinate you to capitalism in no time.

How about this one?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...d-on-your-dime

You don't need to get me started on the levels of hierarchy in government organizations or the 'perks' of being a high level 'bureaucrat'.

I own both printed and the video copies of Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister and regard them more as a being based on fact than as an act of fictional comedy.

Comment

• MONTREAL - Executives at Bombardier Inc. have asked the federal and provincial governments for another $3.7 billion in government grants and subsidies for a special research project whereby money is sucked into a jet engine just for the hell of it.
              We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
              Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
              Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
              Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
              Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
              Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
              Srixon Star XV
              Ogio Grom bag

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

Haha, Satire is best when it sounds so much like the truth...wait a minute, this is satire, right?

Comment

• The last federal election was held on October 21, 2019.

The election previous to that was held on October 19, 2015.

An MP needs to serve for 6 years in order to qualify for their solid platinum pension.

Therefore we can probably not expect another election until after October 19, 2021.

Comment

• Oh look, our Prime Moron wants to get in on the censorship game - must save us from “disinformation”.. Now, I wonder who the PM has in mind to determine what is “fact”.

Comment

• What does the Deputy CPC leader have to say about this weeks events?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Er-KFXl-EXEAk-Mf-Xi.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	3300245

What's that on the CPC website this week (before being pulled after it came to light? )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Er-OY49-KXIAEVEb.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	3300246

Comment

• Just when you think you couldn't delve any lower - you go there.

Get some help before you do something - https://www.camh.ca/en/your-care/access-camh

Comment

• Not only did the government let Meng Wanzhou's husband and children into the country for a visit, they also waived the 14 day quarantine for them so they can site see and shop. Also heard she was allowed to host 14 guests at a local restaurant, which is against the local covid rules. Meanwhile the two Michaels languish in a Chinese prison.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/men...visa-1.5872287

Comment

• CPC leader Erin O'Toole is booting Derek Sloan out of caucus barring him from running as a Conservative in the next election for accepting $131 donation from a known white supremicist.

Comment

• Is O'Toole going to not run in the next election knowing that white supremacist's or sympathizers will likely vote for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                                CPC leader Erin O'Toole is booting Derek Sloan out of caucus barring him from running as a Conservative in the next election for accepting $131 donation from a known white supremicist.

There must be more to this story. Does every candidate know about every $100 donation to their campaign? I have no idea if they do, but this seems fishy to me.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X