Collapse

Random thoughts thread

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
    I want a cat like Walter from the Chevy truck commercials.
    If I were not allergic to them I’d have a cat like Walter! I have the truck, almost but mine is a Sierra with the split tailgate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

If I were not allergic to them I’d have a cat like Walter! I have the truck, almost but mine is a Sierra with the split tailgate.
      For a talent like Walter you could take pills everyday.
      Ping G410 Plus
      Ping G410 3W
      Ping G400 7W or 3H
      Ping G400 4H
      Ping G400 5 - UW
      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

For a talent like Walter you could take pills everyday.
        Well for the next while my 2 Yellow Labs might object and one of my sons is hyper-allergic to cats and my daughter is too.

Comment

• After 2 years I’d Covid-19, truck protests and now a war, wouldn’t it be nice to turn on the 6 o’clock news and have the host say “ it was a boring day today, nothing much happened”.
          Damn, it can get depressing with all the negativity these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
            After 2 years I’d Covid-19, truck protests and now a war, wouldn’t it be nice to turn on the 6 o’clock news and have the host say “ it was a boring day today, nothing much happened”.
            Been a long time since there was a slow news day.
            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
              After 2 years I’d Covid-19, truck protests and now a war, wouldn’t it be nice to turn on the 6 o’clock news and have the host say “ it was a boring day today, nothing much happened”.
              Been a long time since I watched any news.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Vegans.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	3513258
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• WTAF Cambridge, Ontario?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                    WTAF Cambridge, Ontario?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                      WTAF Cambridge, Ontario?

Wow. Reality can be stranger than fiction.

(With apologies to Mark Twain)

_______
                      NQRfPT

Comment

• Thank goodness for my Dell warranty, which covers even self-induced gaffs, such as attempting to close my notebook when a pen was laying on the keyboard near the hinge. Screens don't like that. Even with only minimal pressure, they crack. A Dell techinician came to the house and replaced my handiwork with a brand new screen. No charge.
                        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                          Thank goodness for my Dell warranty, which covers even self-induced gaffs, such as attempting to close my notebook when a pen was laying on the keyboard near the hinge. Screens don't like that. Even with only minimal pressure, they crack. A Dell techinician came to the house and replaced my handiwork with a brand new screen. No charge.
                          Wow, that's almost as good as a Rolls Royce warranty..

Years ago the story goes that an English Esquire was vacationing in Spain when his beloved Rolls, broke down.
                          They flew out a technician with the part needed and had him on his way the very next day, and even paid for his over night hotel stay.
                          After returning home he expected to see a bill in the mail one day.
                          Nothing ever came, so being an honest English gentleman, he wrote to Rolls explaining what happened and asking how much he owed them.
                          They apparently replied:
                          Sir, we have never ever had one of our fine automobiles breakdown.
                          With all due respect sir, you must have just had a bad dream, thank you for choosing a Rolls Royce.
                          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Thanks for your comment. It made me smile.

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Wow, that's almost as good as a Rolls Royce warranty..

Years ago the story goes that an English Esquire was vacationing in Spain when his beloved Rolls, broke down.
                            They flew out a technician with the part needed and had him on his way the very next day, and even paid for his over night hotel stay.
                            After returning home he expected to see a bill in the mail one day.
                            Nothing ever came, so being an honest English gentleman, he wrote to Rolls explaining what happened and asking how much he owed them.
                            They apparently replied:
                            Sir, we have never ever had one of our fine automobiles breakdown.
                            With all due respect sir, you must have just had a bad dream, thank you for choosing a Rolls Royce.
                            This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	3515917

Comment

• This seems ominous.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	396
Size:	634.5 KB
ID:	3516092

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard