No announcement yet.
Collapse

Random thoughts thread

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Triscuits just flattened, flavoured wheaties?
    EMTEE
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
    but the guys who have been there before."
    (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
    Titleist 913F 15*
    Titleist 913H 19*
    Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
    Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
    Betti BB1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
      This seems ominous.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	396
Size:	634.5 KB
ID:	3516092
      just dust in the wind
      Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Whenever I visit a website and it prompts me if I 'Accept all cookies,' I always click 'Yes.'

Yet, I have never received any cookie in the mail or via couriers.

Is it just me?

Comment

• What kids will do these days for a few clicks

Comment

• You can’t make this stuff up! Man and woman fall off a JetSki and are not wearing lifejackets. The JetSki for some reason keeps circling, difficult to do unless you blatantly avoid safety features - oh yeah, no lifejackts. Pontoon boat rescues them. Man is beligerent and threatening to the rescuers and his partner pushes him off the boat again. They rescue him again and he’s still threatening so rescuer shoots him dead. No charges pending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
              You can’t make this stuff up! Man and woman fall off a JetSki and are not wearing lifejackets. The JetSki for some reason keeps circling, difficult to do unless you blatantly avoid safety features - oh yeah, no lifejackts. Pontoon boat rescues them. Man is beligerent and threatening to the rescuers and his partner pushes him off the boat again. They rescue him again and he’s still threatening so rescuer shoots him dead. No charges pending.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/crime...Xpd?li=AAggNb9
              Unbelievable....

But this is South Carolina - and given the risks out there, I guess the pontoon boat driver was very wise to pack a firearm on a leisurely afternoon cruise on the water.

But, despite the personal abuse he suffered, and in the face of such adversity (absurdity?) he did rescue this fellow twice, so I wonder if the pontoon boat rescuer might be high up on the list of people to receive a Good Samaritan award.

The deceased on the other hand, probably merits a listing on the Darwin Awards.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	276059534_7150076171734112_4188679030347364529_n.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	3522312
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Another “you can’t make this stuff up” story.

Police in Switzerland executing a search warrant at an apartment in a 7 story building related to the home-schooling of a child got no answer at the door. On the way out of the building the family in question had all fallen from the building killing 4???? A teen survived. I sure would like to know what about a home-schooling search warrant was so dangerous that they either jumped or fell trying to avoid it?

Comment

• This is crazy

MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                      That might be the craziest thing I’ve ever seen! Dude’s a hero!

Comment

• MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                          I can definitely relate

Comment

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

I can definitely relate
                            Me too, except there would also be some solid marks on the hosel area.
                            Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

• Netherlands in the spring

Attached Files
                              MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Best Oscars ever!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X