This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pudubny View Post

Several studies have shown that posts created by Russian trolls were shared extensively online. Some were even posted here, that suggests some influence. The Russians were involved with the release of the DNC emails weekly up until the election. Most experts believe that had an impact. Considering Trump carried three swing stated by 80k votes combined I would gather that the Russians won the election. You can ask why the Russians wanted Trump over Clinton but I doubt it's because they thought Trump was going to outsmart Putin.
    Posted here? Do you have an example? Seems farfetched that TGN needed influencing but what do I know.

Comment

• Hmmm, shameless straight faced delivery from the Tower Ministry of Truth.

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Bbbbbut the russians lol the boogie man still under your beds too?

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

Posted here? Do you have an example? Seems farfetched that TGN needed influencing but what do I know.
          Hemants posted an American Thinker pic which was actually a Russian Troll piece. The pic has since been taken down by American Thinker which picked up on those themes more than once. That is one I know for sure but because it's difficult to search for pics posted, finding them is not the easiest.
          But the one I recall is here.

Comment

The wall is not popular with voters. Cancelling Obamacare is very unpopular with voters. The tax cut is not popular with voters as its been shown for the sham it is. No gun control options even being considered is not popular with voters. But instead of talking about those issues, Dems are talking about "Green Deal". They have to convince the public that the GOP and Trump are behind these failed policies.
            I would argue the gun control statement, it's very regional but I doubt the majority of voters want strongly tighter gun control.... even though they should.

By far the biggest issue is the bold point though, to think a "Green Deal" is what the general public is focused on is beyond crazy. They need to get back to basics and move to the center if they want to have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

I would argue the gun control statement, it's very regional but I doubt the majority of voters want strongly tighter gun control.... even though they should.

By far the biggest issue is the bold point though, to think a "Green Deal" is what the general public is focused on is beyond crazy. They need to get back to basics and move to the center if they want to have a chance.
              Opinions on background checks for gun ownership is decidedly one sided.

Comment

Opinions on background checks for gun ownership is decidedly one sided.
                Not reffering to background checks, more the ability to privately own firearms.

Comment

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

Not reffering to background checks, more the ability to privately own firearms.
                  Background checks would certainly curtail some from privately owning firearms.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdiosAmigo View Post
                    Bbbbbut the russians lol the boogie man still under your beds too?
                    You forgot to add "But her emails!"
                    WITB: clubs, balls, tees, Advil and a candlestick (just in case)

Comment

• Some of RUmp's Florida dealings:

Comment

• Compelling piece from Cory Booker's town hall from last night:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_vide...dzj.mp4?tag=11

Comment

• Trump tweeted that there should be an investigation into the Smollett case:

Hey Donnie, you should point out that the prosecutor specifically stated that "Smollett was not exonerated".
                          TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
                            Trump tweeted that there should be an investigation into the Smollett case:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...14993293357056

Hey Donnie, you should point out that the prosecutor specifically stated that "Smollett was not exonerated".
                            Trump and Smollet finally come together, the circle of American embarrassment is now fully complete.

Comment

• "I don't think it's OK."

Adam Schiff lowers the boom on House Intelligence Committee member (and the GOP members in general) who suggests he resign:

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee are echoing President Donald Trump's call for Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) to step down.Among them, GOP Rep. Mike Conaway of Texas, who just claimed Schiff has abused his authority."We have no faith in your ability to discharge your duties," Conaway sai...

Comment

• RUmp and the Kennedy Center Honors. What a joke.

Unrolled Twitter thread ...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X