got a Pic?
    Maybe
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Maybe
      He is risen

Comment

• Another solid week for Brooke. Pretty consistent all 4 days. T11 is still contending.

Great finish to the Lotte with Yu Liu shooting 64 to post a score early.

Then 2 of the final group of 3 shoot birdies to get into a playoff, and Georgia Hall has an awful round to miss it.

Speaking of thin I too noticed Brooke is looking pretty trim these days, but the Lotte winner Grace Kim is REALLY skinny. Nice win for her.
        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
        ...Iggy

Comment

• Brooke will be teeing up at the first LPGA major of the year.

The reason this tournament is notable is because for 50 years, it used to be held at Mission Hills CC in Rancho Mirage. Starting this year 2023, the tournament is to be held at The Club at Carlton Club in Woodlands, Texas.

The new golf course alone is worth checking out...

Comment

• I'll be watching some of this tourney this weekend for sure. Hopefully Brooke can play well.

Comment

• Solid round 1 for Brooke, coming in at -1, while she is T23, she is just 4 back of the leader.

Comment

• Unfortunately she did not look totally happy with that result, but that's our Brooke for ya!
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Brooke has it going today. One bad tee shot on a par 3 but her putter has looked good and her ball striking is great. This course looks like no lead is safe.
                  Whats in the bag

Driver: Titliest 905R Graphite Design YS-6+ shaft R flex
                  Fairways: Sonartec NP-99 14* and 19* Aldila shafts
                  Irons: Ping S59
                  Wedges: Titliest Vokey Chrome Tour, Wilson staff
                  Putter: Odyssey 2 ball SRT
                  Ball: Probably yours
                  Shoe: Adidas Tour 360 2.0's ( Yes the ugly blue/white/orange ones)

Comment

• Just came across a Youtube video called, Brooke Henderson lavish lifestyle. It’s really more about her career than lifestyle, but I enjoy the world knowing a bit more about the best Canadian golfer ever. I’m sure most people here are totally aware of her greatness.

Comment

• Did Brooke's caddie use a rangefinder in today's round (hole 8 or 9?) and is their use permitted on the LPGA?

Comment

• Originally posted by rulie View Post
                        Did Brooke's caddie use a rangefinder in today's round (hole 8 or 9?) and is their use permitted on the LPGA?
                        I thought I saw another player ( Thitikul) using one as well

Comment

• Brooke decided to wait till this morning to hit her 3rd shot in the 18th hole rather than finishing in near darkness.

Looks like she made the right call as she ended up making birdie. That one shot could make a difference come tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                            Brooke decided to wait till this morning to hit her 3rd shot in the 18th hole rather than finishing in near darkness.

Looks like she made the right call as she ended up making birdie. That one shot could make a difference come tomorrow.
                            It wasn't a difficult up and down and the announcers were miffed that she chose to delay to today as it required her to have to get up at 330, 4 or 4:30 am. Now she has all day to wait around as she will tee off in one of the late groups. They speculated the lack of sleep/rest could be an issue.

Good event so far, although too bad the course is so wet from the over 2 inches of rain the day earlier and much of the course flooded.

will have to tune in later as my 3 fav LPGA players are all tied and in contention
                            Nelly
                            Brooke
                            Patty

Comment

• She can always Power Nap works wonders for some, not so much others.
                              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

It wasn't a difficult up and down and the announcers were miffed that she chose to delay to today as it required her to have to get up at 330, 4 or 4:30 am. Now she has all day to wait around as she will tee off in one of the late groups. They speculated the lack of sleep/rest could be an issue.

Good event so far, although too bad the course is so wet from the over 2 inches of rain the day earlier and much of the course flooded.

will have to tune in later as my 3 fav LPGA players are all tied and in contention
                                Nelly
                                Brooke
                                Patty
                                the 3rd round is only on the Golf Channel from 3 to 4 and then I can't find it anywhere else
                                Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
                                23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
                                6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
                                52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
                                Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X