• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times have changed:

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

That is a Trump special. There is not much demand for covid cars. Building medical devices is a whole other world and requires completely different tooling and assembly facilities.
      JT calling for the same now. While some countries may be able to ramp up production numbers, problem is there is nobody making them in Canada and other countries are banning exports in order to keep up with domestic demand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

I wouldn't eliminate public wi-fi, mainly for public safety reasons. However, I would make it so expensive that people would avoid using it unless absolutely necessary.
        Makes sense, at this point I would prefer over reactions and then walk them back if necessary.

Too many lives at stake with under reactions.

Buddy sent me an article about a guy that is an editor of a climbing magazine and he has stopped climbing for now.

It's illegal in some European countries to rock climb right now, makes complete sense to me. The ban on amateur sports serves too purposes when you think about it.
        Ping G410 Plus
        Ping G410 3W
        Ping G400 7W or 3H
        Ping G400 4H
        Ping G400 5 - UW
        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

The White House COVID-19 daily briefing has just officially become a Trump campaign rally.

Most of those who spoke began their remarks by blowing smoke up Trump's a$$. It was shameful and a disgrace.

By contrast, Governor Andrew Cuomo displayed a graphic which stated "I take full responsibility".
          Can anyone ever imagine Trump doing something even remotely similar?
          Absolutely. He will take full responsibility for saving the world when this thing ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

Absolutely. He will take full responsibility for saving the world when this thing ends.
            Trump just said "I am honoured by how the American people have pulled together.".

WTF?

How would he be "honoured" by such a thing?

Is this going to be part of his strategy to take credit for pulling the country together while overlooking the fact that he has spent four years pulling it apart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

That is a Trump special. There is not much demand for covid cars. Building medical devices is a whole other world and requires completely different tooling and assembly facilities.
              I've read that both GM and Ford are looking into this even before they closed, part of not being able to is the intellectual property rights from medical suppliers. GM also said they wouldn't re-tool or change equipment needed to build cars but use extra space in their factories to build ventilators. Canadian auto parts suppliers are willing to help. They did it during WW2 can't see why they couldn't do it again.

Comment

• John Roberts (Canadian-born, former Much Music DJ and current Faux News report) used the term "profalaxis" in a question at today's news conference.

I wonder what was going through Trump's mind when he heard that....

Comment

• Trump is trying to elicit memories of FDR's "All we have to fear is fear itself" assurances to the American people.

It's falling flat.

Comment

John Roberts (Canadian-born, former Much Music DJ and current Faux News report) used the term "profalaxis" in a question at today's news conference.

What mind?
                    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Sean Spicer is back in the White House press room, this time asking questions.

I guess the Dancing With the Stars gig didn't work out as he'd hoped...

Comment

Trump just said "I am honoured by how the American people have pulled together.".

WTF?

How would he be "honoured" by such a thing?

Is this going to be part of his strategy to take credit for pulling the country together while overlooking the fact that he has spent four years pulling it apart?
                        I wonder if he hopes he loses in November then he can say if I was re-elected it would have meant fewer deaths, Sleepy Joe just doesn't know what he's doing.
                        Ping G410 Plus
                        Ping G410 3W
                        Ping G400 7W or 3H
                        Ping G400 4H
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Trump just dressed down a reporter for asking a pointed question about the fear in the US and the need for reassurance. Very nasty...and dishonest. A few minutes later he rants about dishonest/lying news reports and reporters.

This was the perfect opportunity for a brave journalist to ask Trump:"Mr. President, your lies have been well documented....even wrt covid-19. It is a sick joke to listen to you, the liar in chief, dress down a reporter for reporting the truth. When will you start to come clean with the American people and the world and stop spinning this pandemic for your own benefit?" And all the other reporters in the room should repeat the same question after he melts down and until he stalks out in a childish huff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                            Trump just dressed down a reporter for asking a pointed question about the fear in the US and the need for reassurance. Very nasty...and dishonest. A few minutes later he rants about dishonest/lying news reports and reporters.

This was the perfect opportunity for a brave journalist to ask Trump:"Mr. President, your lies have been well documented....even wrt covid-19. It is a sick joke to listen to you, the liar in chief, dress down a reporter for reporting the truth. When will you start to come clean with the American people and the world and stop spinning this pandemic for your own benefit?" And all the other reporters in the room should repeat the same question after he melts down and until he stalks out in a childish huff.
                            All future pressers would then be attended solely by that one “reporter” from OAN.
                            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                              Trump just dressed down a reporter for asking a pointed question about the fear in the US and the need for reassurance. Very nasty...and dishonest. A few minutes later he rants about dishonest/lying news reports and reporters.

Was it yesterday that he said the reporters weren't social distancing properly and there were too many of them.
                              Then he suggested maybe he would have them removed and maybe just keep the three he likes.
                              Ping G410 Plus
                              Ping G410 3W
                              Ping G400 7W or 3H
                              Ping G400 4H
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

John Roberts (Canadian-born, former Much Music DJ and current Faux News report) used the term "profalaxis" in a question at today's news conference.

I wonder who taught JD Roberts that word?
                                Having had some dealings with him during his time as a 'newsman' in Toronto I was rather underwhelmed.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X